Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: 50G for: This problem is a new one

  1. #1
    Member Roger Andrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Brampton, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    74

    Default 50G for: This problem is a new one

    This problem is a new one, worth 50G

    4 7 2 1 3

    Next number in this sequence, has two answers? What is it, with reasons of course!

    Roger

  2. #2
    Member sinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Canada ... BUT NOT TORONTO!!!
    Posts
    65

    Default

    I have an even tougher problem for you to solve.

    Players joins November 18... and already has captured 5 major cities. Has no alliances either.

    Now I am looking for a 7 letter word that starts with the letter C.

    C _ _ _ _ _ _.
    If everything is coming your way... then maybe you are in the wrong lane.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Andrew
    This problem is a new one, worth 50G

    4 7 2 1 3

    Next number in this sequence, has two answers? What is it, with reasons of course!

    Roger
    47212 and 47214
    because
    -1
    +1

  4. #4
    Senior Member maxxxheimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueSupra
    47212 and 47214
    because
    -1
    +1


    huh? what?
    please explain

  5. #5

    Default Solution

    One answer is 3
    This (4 letters) problem (7 letters) is (2 letters) a (1 letter) new (3 letters) one (3 letters).

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sinner
    I have an even tougher problem for you to solve.

    Players joins November 18... and already has captured 5 major cities. Has no alliances either.

    Now I am looking for a 7 letter word that starts with the letter C.

    C _ _ _ _ _ _.
    C H E A T E R ?

    ok, i can't win the prise becauce i've already seen this guy out there doing AMAZING feats

    speedfreak227

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sinner
    I have an even tougher problem for you to solve.

    Players joins November 18... and already has captured 5 major cities. Has no alliances either.

    Now I am looking for a 7 letter word that starts with the letter C.

    C _ _ _ _ _ _.
    I'll say it for you Mr.Sinner.......CHEATER....CHEATERS.

  8. #8
    Member Roger Andrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Brampton, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    74

    Default Cosa Nostra - you are correct!

    50 Geos coming your way; just promise to refrain from spending it on armies and that attack me!!

    Best
    Roger

  9. #9
    Member Roger Andrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Brampton, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    74

    Default The other answer ..

    bye the way your answer contained the word ONE, so that was the other same answer ... just for everybody else to ponder on!

  10. #10
    Senior Member blitzkrieg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    323

    Default

    Very good! I tried to think laterally, but I'm more of a composer than a solver...

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Andrew
    50 Geos coming your way; just promise to refrain from spending it on armies and that attack me!!

    Best
    Roger
    An army that is 50 geos big ......gee wiz thats huge.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CosaNostra1977
    One answer is 3
    This (4 letters) problem (7 letters) is (2 letters) a (1 letter) new (3 letters) one (3 letters).
    I think you have it.

  13. #13

    Default thanks

    i got it, no attacks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •