Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - I have/had multiple accounts.

3 5.17%
  • Yes - I use scripts to cheat.

0 0%
  • Yes - I found another loophole.

0 0%
  • Yes - I Use more than one of the above methods.

1 1.72%
  • No... and cheaters should be kicked from the game.

51 87.93%
  • I refuse to say.

3 5.17%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you Cheat?

Quote Originally Posted by anthonywitt
    Well I guess so but I will say I have hacked the game a few times.....did Mickey ever tell you about the time I depostied 6,000,000 geos in his account.....hehe. Ask him.
    Oh gosh, that was funny. And then they told you that you could've kept it...at least, that's what I heard.
    New, the Unofficial Site of GEwar. A trashtalk forum for all players. Check it out:
    http://www.gewarriors.com

Now with GAMES, so even if you can't be the best at GEWar, maybe you can set some highscores.

Default Not the whole story

Quote Originally Posted by Timmetie
    hmm traveler, i'm not sure as what you're trying to prove here imitating blitz's brilliant study into the cheating business.

aperently the name flyswatter is significant, as you're obviously flies. i get that.

but then the nonsense starts, so flyswatter took vancouver, Billy scouts vancouver with 100 man army, then proceeds to take it with 200 men.

Billy has always been someone with pretty loose ties to cities, and now because he saw a target in NY and proceeded to take it, so he got his army out of vancouver.

what exactly do you find wrong in this? especially because Billy Mac has been attacked by 5 of you guys for weeks now.

so attacking 5 to 1 isnt enough? you have to accuse him of cheating as well?

well, id go on, but there's no nice things to say here..

In that context, you'd be right Timmetie.
    Unfortunately, the happenings in Vancouver w/flyswatter/billymac was just the last event in this situation. Based on that situation alone I certainly would NOT levy an accusation.

I don't know where you get the idea that the entire RCMP has been gunning for Billy, actually, none of us have been EXCEPT as retaliation for billymac routing me entirely earlier last week. There is a LOT more going on with this. I have NEVER accused anyone of cheating in a game online before. I am not taking this lightly at all.

I will however in the future PM mickey directly. This obviously can not get us anywhere, with people hardly knowing any of the facts throwing in their opinions and 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer
    Their account gets deleted and their IP address gets banned as well.
    getting a new ip isnt that problem

Quote Originally Posted by Volli82
    getting a new ip isnt that problem
    True. But there's not a whole lot else that we can do.

Default Just FYI Timmetie:

I confronted BillyMac 3 times over the past week about the flyswatter thing. I did not accuse, I asked first.

I was flat out ignored.

Now that I posted this in the public forum, I've all the sudden received a PM explaining that Flyswatter is just BillyMac's nephew. Reasonable explanation. May or may not be true.

I would have immediately believed this and let it go

Either way, like I mentioned Timmetie, I wouldn't make accusations if there was no basis for it. But now there is an admitted tie, so proof that there is at LEAST collusion going on. And that doesn't bode well considering what Flyswatter was able to accomplish within mere hours of joining on the 18th.

Quote Originally Posted by blitzkrieg
    thundering herd joined 19/11/05 and attacked Tokyo on 21/11/05 with considerable force.

http://www.googleearthhacks.com/foru...p?userid=35463

Jewel hunts like crazy for 2 days and sends 23,580 troops against the walls of Tokyo, quickly followed by members of UN Cell 2, who had previously never had eyes for East Asia. What am I deducing, my dear Watson?

goobygirl also joined 19/11/05 and attacked Tokyo on 21/11/05 with more considerable force - more than 15,713 as "she" won the city.

http://www.googleearthhacks.com/foru...p?userid=35484

goobgirl is in UN Cell 2 alliance so "she" clearly is a team player as she abandoned the city for WILDCAT1976 within 5 minutes of occupying. Very noble considering how much jeweling is needed for a player to amass that large a force (in 2 days since joining). Also being such a selfless team player, goobygirl then threw the rest of her forces against Seoul, South Korea.

And now the clincher;

Details as at 17-11-05 (4 days ago)

WILDCAT1976 0 (0) 158.18 (0.01) 0 (0)
    Hoorah77 5 (10,500) 199.67 (157.38) 0 (0)
    CosaNostra1977 0 (0) 0.01 (229.59) 0 (0)
    Orion1015 3 (3,016) 36.91 (1,335.05) 0 (0)
    Harbinger ? joined 17/11/05
    dubkie ? joined 22/10/05
    Chappy Dawson? joined 1/11/05
    and goobygirl we already know.

Ok guys, care to explain the glaring problems I see before me?

OK...NOW I'M FREAKING OUT.....This is bullsh*t.......

FIRST OF ALL....HOW DOES A MEMBER OF NAR KNOW HOW MANY TROOPS, HOW MUCH MONEY WE HAVE?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????

I POSTED A LITTLE BIT AGO.....COMPLIMENTING NAR.....AND WE GET THIS?????????

LOOK AND SEE HOW MANY FRIGGING HOURS I SPENT JEWEL HUNTING....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK...YOU OBVIOUSLY CAN TELL EVERYTHING ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as far as everything else..........

We all know each other...not like know each other on the web....WE KNOW EACH OTHER....

-All but goobygirl....WE ALL WORK FOR THE SAME COMPANY....ALL BUT ORION WORK IN THE SAME FRIGGIN OFFICE....
    -goobygirl is the spouse of one of the other alliance members
    -Me, Hoorah, Thundering Herd, Harbinger, and Dubkie are all on a dart team together. Other than last Thursday(dart season over) look at our activity on thursdays. I'm sure you can tell that too.

Cosa-1st off..even if the rest of the team wanted to cheat..he wouldn't..he's super christian and he will find it extremely offensive that you are questioning his ethics. In fact he almost missed the attack because of church

Chappy-he works with us too.....joined GE WAR earlier..wasn't going to do much until after reset but I convinced him too.

Harbinger-joined late.....doesn't know if he likes it or not yet....he wasn't involved Sunday ANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

__________________________________________________ ______________

So......EVERY PERSON IN OUR ALLIANCE IS REAL...THERE ARE NO FAKE ACCOUNTS HERE.
    GOOBY AND THUNDERING WANTED TO JOIN EARLIER BUT WE WERE WORKING ON THIS ATTACK AND TOLD THEM TO HOLD OFF.

DUBKIE HAS BEEN PLAYING FOR A BIT...HE WAS EVEN A MEMBER OF ANOTHER ALLIANCE...he's that way..didn't want to hang out w/the cool kids.

I think I have explained most people...MY BAD IF I FORGOT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    As far as giving money to people in your alliance......ISN'T THAT PERMITTED????????????????????????????????????????? ?

why is there an option of giving money to others if you are not allowed????????????

Looks where a ton of the money given to thundering and gooby came from.......ME AND COSA...why....BECAUSE WE WORKED OUR *SSES OFF LOOKING FOR JEWELS....I'm sure you can check the transfers
    As far as goobygirl being a "TEAM PLAYER"......I worked the most at hunting for jewels so it was decided that I would get to hold Tokyo...I had the most troops...biggest city...makes sense

THIS IS CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!! AN ALLIANCE FINALY HAS "SOME" SUCCESS AGAINST NAR AND THEY ARE CHEATERS????????????????

I STILL WANT TO KNOW HOW BLITZ KNEW MY INFO....WHAT'S UP WITH THAT???????????/

All we have done is grow the game......Orion found the game...got Hoorah hooked.....then came me, cosa, dubkie...then came chappy, then harbinger, gooby, and thundering.......

This is pathetic......

Mickey...if you think we are cheats then would YOU please let us know...all we do is talk about the game and how great it is...hell...i gave up partypoker and ps2 to spend all of my time here (if you can check how long I'm on here please do)

WILDCAT1976

Default ummm

sorry bout the page width thing....didn't know that would happen

woha waaaay to much text, i'm just assuming you're pleading guilty.

Good man! the truth will prevail!

ok..i condense

how did blitz know my info???

that simple...

HOW?

you called us cheaters...i know i shouldn't have even defended
    but it blew me away when i read blitz's post...amazing....

I only care what mickey thinks....if mickey thinks I cheat...he should tell
    me... and I'll be gone forever.

right it might have been a little bit wrong of blitz to post this here, but wrapped as a sherlock holmes story, how can we resist?

and araT said they were looking in to it (you).

So, all being well, they should have you cleared in a little while and we can all go on with our paranoid little lifes

ARAT....could you please tell me how blitz knew my info?

I don't care that he posted it....how did he know our info?

Just please tell me....

If he can know ours....HE KNOWS EVERYONE'S INFO....

and we are the cheaters?

Default NAR Cheaters

You can go ahead and ban me if NAR has the abiltiy to see everyone's troop count and money no one else in the game has a chance.

No wonder they have the top alliance. THEY ARE THE CHEATERS.

What we did yesterday was a carefully orchestrated attack that we planned and worked for over the last week.

maby you dont know all members as good as you think?

ever did a neck-check? they might be our puppets..

YOU ARE AN IDIOT.....AS I SAID BEFORE

I KNOW THEM ALL......

ALL......read the post buddy......WE KNOW EACH OTHER

WE ARE FRIENDS.......get it????

Mickey, Arat, any other mod-HOW DID THEY KNOW OUR INFO?

right ill just keep this up, i'm quite enjoying myself here.

someone just called me an idiot in full caps, proclaiming we are cheaters.

seriously, shout less and you'll get more out of this. shouting at me wont help either, normal people have learned to ignore me by now. So when ignoring me, they'll just see you shouting at nothingness.

They will throw you in an institute and drug you down, i know, they did it to me..