Thread: Burden of Proof

Default Burden of Proof

I haven't been in front of a pc all day so i didn't get to be involved with the NAR cheat scandal.

Give us the name of the spy who gave you our alliance info.

I mean, really, this is starting to remind of Professional Wrestling.
    Everything appears "fixed."

I know we aren't the only ones who have been messed over by NAR/creators of this game.

Seriously, give us the name. Seeing Wildcat beat them silly will be the best part. Shoot, i may even post up some photos.

The defeat we can handle that.

Blitz's pride that actually made him post up our info, that's too much.

I just think it's crazy nobody else is speaking up.

Quote Originally Posted by CosaNostra1977
    I know we aren't the only ones who have been messed over by NAR/creators of this game.
    The creator of this game is Mickey, Beezer occasionally helps.. none of the other mods (including myself) have time to play.. Exactly what are you accusing us of?

The NAR has nothing to do with any of the Mods/Admins of this site, if you are unhappy with them, take it out on them... but dont you dare wrongly accuse us or there will be consiquences.

T.

The New EU did indeed have a spy which gave NAR info on your alliance details. As stated by others this is a tactic not a cheat.

Please re-read my post and look subjectively at the information I presented there and see which conclusion you would reach.

I had posted not to the fact that you managed to take some of our largest cities, but to the fact that I cannot understand how you amassed such a large force and the fact that new accounts did most of the damage and abandoned the cities they won.

I have been wiped out by cheaters before and HATE the feeling!

http://www.googleearthhacks.com/foru...ead.php?t=2405

Stanley used a cheat I like to call "auto-scripting" because he was able to jewel hunt with a program that required NO human input. Mickey has introduced measures to stop this - the confirmation box and jewels in landmarks rather than cities. Also putting jewels on a sliding scale was good, but public opinion killed that.

Who can remember BigBug? I wasn't affected but lots of people were very badly hit with that.

I was attacked by "alliance of swiss forces reborn" in Cape Town and lost around 100,000 troops.

http://www.googleearthhacks.com/war/...hp?alliance=71

Check they're individual forum profiles.... All banned. But none of them were probably the actual account.

It really annoys me when someone finds a hole and goes on a rampage with their ill-gotten geos instead of reporting it. Your attack method imitated closely these situations.

The only bug exploit that put a smile on my face was rasqual and Radeon's negative troop purchase. Because at the end of the day.... well at the end of the day the game was reset. And at the reset I happened to be ranked 3rd in top player list. 1 and 2 were the cheat, so I won reset 1!!!!!!

Sorry for the unfair accusation, and well done on your efforts in jewel hunting that much, pity you picked on one of the strongest members of our alliance in Volli. Please don't give up, we have NO spy in UN Cell 2, so be safe and don't invite 100s of people to your alliance unless you can trust them.

blitzkrieg

some odd logic there, you want us to give you the name, so you can go at him ingame?

well we'd never do that, and also i think we've proven you cant handle to attack a NAR member cant you.

i'd hate to create a bad atmosphere but..

Never turn your back on anyone...

Quote Originally Posted by CosaNostra1977
    I haven't been in front of a pc all day so i didn't get to be involved with the NAR cheat scandal.

Give us the name of the spy who gave you our alliance info.

I mean, really, this is starting to remind of Professional Wrestling.
    Everything appears "fixed."

Seriously, give us the name. Seeing Wildcat beat them silly will be the best part. Shoot, i may even post up some photos.

The defeat we can handle that.

Blitz's pride that actually made him post up our info, that's too much.

I just think it's crazy nobody else is speaking up.
    Hey costanostra quit whinning about things you or your alliance can't control. Why blame the Mods or should I say araT...being the only real active Mod. Like araT said they dont play the game. So give it a rest and stop pointing your finger at those that have nothing to do with your issues.
    The problem with you and your alliance is that you all are poor players.

QUIT BLAMING MODS!!!!!!!!!!!

Blitz am sure did not do it for the reason of pride. He plays to win for his alliance. It is a collective pride in the NAR.

Default Misunderstood

I feel that I have been misunderstood on a couple of things.

I am not blaming the Mods, i am blaming people in NAR of cheating.
    Secondly, the info that Blitz posted had nothing to do with the old alliance only the new.
    Thirdly, we aren't going after them in the game, because as far as I can tell, we are all out. I want to see WildCats reaction here at work.
    Fourthly, I honestly don't believe this "I'll check into stuff." How could the mods check into someone hacking the game? That doesn't make sense. If they are smart enough to hack it, obviously, they should be smart enough to hide it from you guys.

All I am really trying to say is that the concept for this game is great. The game play is fun, and it something you can do to waste time. I just think it is shame that the integrity of the game is in limbo because there is no way to prevent scripting, hacks, and multiple accounts. Spying is a separate issue, and is just part of the game.

Mickey, I wish you the best and hope that you can get all of these issues corrected.

NAR, I can't blame you for being opportunist, obviously, it's working well for you and there is no downside to your cheating, because even if you did get caught, you could just create another account.

To all, enjoy the game while you can, but unless you join the NAR you can't win, and once you do remember you can't enter the top ranks because they have you, and they decide who controls what.

greatest propaganda ever ;-)

ill just copy this and send it to people attacking me. hmm, ill be sending it to you as well, but who cares, its a beautifull read, worth being read twice!

i do think you need more crying smileys, is there a smiley of little kids sitting sobbing because they didnt get something? well, find it, use it a lot!

Hahahahah is Cosanostra blind? There were no photo's of screenshots here.
    I know because all info that blitz had went through me and one other user.
    There is no way of cheating here.
    So go do something productive now and stop using that word.
    You might not like that you had a spy but thats not our problem.
    Read blitz's post again...he could only give the numbers of a few in your alliance...if he had a screenshot like you call it of the entire alliance, he would've showed it there.
    And why would we use screenshots when copying and pasting the text works much faster???
    One guy pm's me and another member with the info, and i forward it...itsa simple.
    Now get over it.

ps: our alliance works so great because we don't command around...we actually give to our members and work as 1.
    ps2: did you not read Beezers topic in the root forum of gewar before posting your last reply here???
    Last edited by Lukepuuk; 11-22-2005 at 07:15 PM.

araT i thought beezer requested that complaints of cheating be PM to him and or the mods. This is not in line with his request.

Good point Anthony.. Locking this thread now. Any further complaints should be PMed to a mod or Mickey.

- THREAD LOCKED -

T.