Thread: cannot plant~!!!

Default cannot plant~!!!

it always say i am too close to another ... but i can see lots of space ~!!

so how far is enough ?? can we have a cross hair or something to aim at ??? and since the cotton fields is going to last a long time, we are going to run out of space to plant~~

another problem i find is that everytime the mines or plantation is not in the centre of the screen everytime i choose a location...

i would like to suggest that the system will auto plant it for us instead of us choosing where since the "numbers" of the output is also randomly pick...
    Last edited by ronnielim; 11-22-2005 at 02:20 PM.

I'm at that point, too. It's about 30-32 miles radius per cotton plant. If you, like me, stuck them down randomly, you're probably out of luck until one runs out. sucks.

I'm in that boat too. I've over 20 cotton fields and I've just spent over an hour trying to plant another one and have failed

well its not really a bug, fields are supposed to have a maximum. I'm not sure if mickey intended the maximum to be at 20 (seems a bit low for cotton), but i think it should play some part in limiting the income. Add a little tactic.

This means the oil field should get smaller and the diamond field as well.

just my 2 barrels of oil.

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia (27░22'34.69"S, 152░59'18.54"E)

The maximum I have got is 21, but if I had planted more mathmattically, I could have had an extra 3 atleast (based on the fact that there are some spaces in my field which are only just to close).
    New, the Unofficial Site of GEwar. A trashtalk forum for all players. Check it out:

More interesting then a Drive-by Shooting

i cant plant 1 cotton field, (not long started playing) had to go for dimond mine instead.

Hang in there Lord.