Thread: Clearing the air and how to deal with cheaters

Default Clearing the air and how to deal with cheaters

Yesterday, I made a post to clear Blitz and Volli of any wrongdoing. Based on my findings, they did not cheat in obtaining Wildcat's and his alliance's information.

I would also like to add that I have researched Blitz's assertions that something fishy was happening with Orion and Wildcat, given their dominance in such a short period of time. For the record, I can find no evidence that Orion or Wildcat have cheated in any way.

Finally, I would like to once again remind everyone that if you suspect a player of cheating, please PM me, Mickey or one of the other mods with your suspicious. DO NOT POST YOUR ACCUSATIONS ON THE BOARD. It doesn't matter if you post names or not. DON'T POST IT. This is not the first time that Mickey or I have had to post this. If it continues to be a problem, we will begin taking action against those who continue to post accusations.

Thanks!
    Beezer

Default Re: Clearing the air

Thank you Beezer for the time you took to investigate each sides claims and to post your results. Can we all just get back to WAR again?

Yes thanks breezer!

*wink*

We owe you one!

*repeated winking*

sorry.

It was fun though....

I sent PMs to those implicated apologsing aswell. Heat of the moment.

Now, back to araT licking the screen.

Well now...beezer I hope your PM inbox stays quite.

I did not see Orion1015 as being a cheater. I have had conversations with this player before and have always thought this player was just a strong player.

Forgive the posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion1015
    Thank you Beezer for the time you took to investigate each sides claims and to post your results. Can we all just get back to WAR again?
    yes... lets....
    To Orion, Wildcat, CosaNostra & their fellow members... you guys are on the right track to taking us down....
    Given the way things played out....looks as if your alliance executed your plan a bit too early... Good plan... just a poor execution... Keep fighting...

Not sure about we could have taken NAR down.....I do thnk that other players/alliances could learn that it is possible with teamwork to attack even the largest alliance and have some impact. It seems that the game at this point as become a bit stale. No attacks against NAR cities which really limits the game as NAR ownes so many of the cities. Perhaps at some point, other alliances will see that well cordinated resource gathering and well coordinated attack plans can work (even if for a short period).

Last Sunday's attack was the most fun I have had on GE war in either BETA. We pooled for over a week to get as manny troops as we could and it was a kick (even for a short time).

p.s. thanks Witt!
    Last edited by Orion1015; 11-23-2005 at 10:08 AM. Reason: add

Quote Originally Posted by Orion1015
    Not sure about we could have taken NAR down.....I do thnk that other players/alliances could learn that it is possible with teamwork to attack even the largest alliance and have some impact. It seems that the game at this point as become a bit stale. No attacks against NAR cities which really limits the game as NAR ownes so many of the cities. Perhaps at some point, other alliances will see that well cordinated resource gathering and well coordinated attack plans can work (even if for a short period).

Last Sunday's attack was the most fun I have had on GE war in either BETA. We pooled for over a week to get as manny troops as we could and it was a kick (even for a short time).

p.s. thanks Witt!
    Hey I dont mind defending any I think are not guilty of cheating. It seems that the word "cheat" has been used way to much.
    Last edited by anthonywitt; 11-23-2005 at 11:34 AM.

Default thank you

Thank you very much Beez....

"sigh"....I can't stay away from this game....IT'S TOO MUCH FUN

WAR ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!