Thread: 100 geos per reference site

Default 100 geos per reference site

now i know i got into it with someone who was offering geos to someone willing to write his computer program a while back, but this is different. i'm only paying geos for researching reference material. totally legal in my (and probably most) school's code of student behaviour

i've got to write a paper on biomimetic tribology and am looking for a few more papers to get references and information from.

i've posted in some other forums here and here for more information on what i'm looking for.

i'm willing to pay 100 geos per website or pdf link that i ACTUALLY reference in my paper. payment can be before or after reset, your choice.
    i will glady post my finished paper here afterwards so you can see my reference list.

thank you,
    speedfreak227

This is a good one.

Granick S, Kumar SK, Amis EJ, et al.
    Macromolecules at surfaces: Research challenges and opportunities from tribology to biology
    JOURNAL OF POLYMER SCIENCE PART B-POLYMER PHYSICS 41 (22): 2755-2793 NOV 15 2003

Quote Originally Posted by speedfreak227
    now i know i got into it with someone who was offering geos to someone willing to write his computer program a while back, but this is different. i'm only paying geos for researching reference material. totally legal in my (and probably most) school's code of student behaviour

i've got to write a paper on biomimetic tribology and am looking for a few more papers to get references and information from.

i've posted in some other forums here and here for more information on what i'm looking for.

i'm willing to pay 100 geos per website or pdf link that i ACTUALLY reference in my paper. payment can be before or after reset, your choice.
    i will glady post my finished paper here afterwards so you can see my reference list.

thank you,
    speedfreak227

wow, that's a big report. i'll go through it. thanx

i was thinking that 100 is sort of a "base" payment. if i can get some good information and end up using lots of it i'll definately pay more.

thanx again,

speedfreak227

Quote Originally Posted by MIMIK
    This is a good one.

Granick S, Kumar SK, Amis EJ, et al.
    Macromolecules at surfaces: Research challenges and opportunities from tribology to biology
    JOURNAL OF POLYMER SCIENCE PART B-POLYMER PHYSICS 41 (22): 2755-2793 NOV 15 2003
    well, i went through it and it actually contained nothing useful to me. i was a little surprised. it was more of a summary of a zillion different areas than anything very specific.

my best information has come from individual papers reporting on specific topics on specific animals so far.

speedfreak227, tired of reading through page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page.......................................(to be continued)

Check the references at the end of the paper.

Quote Originally Posted by speedfreak227
    well, i went through it and it actually contained nothing useful to me. i was a little surprised. it was more of a summary of a zillion different areas than anything very specific.

my best information has come from individual papers reporting on specific topics on specific animals so far.

speedfreak227, tired of reading through page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page.......................................(to be continued)