Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KableKiB OUTSIDE OF MONTREAL!

Default I agree

Blitz....I agree completely....if I look back at that situation after this situation happened I probably would have done the same thing...it's all good though...

I do have a question...what happens now? I know a reset is coming....shouldn't "he" abandon all cities and forfeit all geos and armies??? I haven't been around long enough to see something like this happen. I know I have no chance to take any of his cities....even if the bug is fixed he is still earning tons of geos from his cities..i dunno...i'm not mad about it I am just wondering what happens next....beez/Arat...any insight?

Hey... do what I am doing... park an army outside one of his cities until he is found guilty or innocent. Then you have first access to the city if actions are taken. (BTW Whoknows832 had 150,000 men in Seoul South Korea... I learned the hard way...)
    If everything is coming your way... then maybe you are in the wrong lane.

Quote Originally Posted by sinner
    Hey... do what I am doing... park an army outside one of his cities until he is found guilty or innocent. Then you have first access to the city if actions are taken. (BTW Whoknows832 had 150,000 men in Seoul South Korea... I learned the hard way...)
    nice idea......on my way to paris..hehehehehe....I'll send a few in (brave souls) and post how many

Quote Originally Posted by WILDCAT1976
    nice idea......on my way to paris..hehehehehe....I'll send a few in (brave souls) and post how many

LMAO.....192K in Paris

190K...reminds me of the old days. When we all got set back to 1 troop armies when we did a no no. Kinda miss the old days. We learned to report bugs first...never exploit the bug first. I got smacked down the first time and know better now. Where has all the lessons gone? I learned mine...who is teaching them.

I wasn't around in the old days but this is crazy!!!!! guess the battle for the globe is now the battle for the globe minus what whoknows owns

I'm sure everything is gonna work out....the reset is coming.....

something tells me that NAR is going to make sure whoknows learns his lesson after the reset

for once I will be cheering NAR on.

K, i already see where this is going.. I left montreal take ur city i dont care.. the reset is soon anyway and ive been saving up since i made an account.. decided to go crzy and buy a huge army... why not?

Quote Originally Posted by KableKiB
    K, i already see where this is going.. I left montreal take ur city i dont care.. the reset is soon anyway and ive been saving up since i made an account.. decided to go crzy and buy a huge army... why not?

WOW...this thread ended up back on original topic...lol..doesn't happen often

KableKiB...I don't want you to think that I was saying anything about you....i just posted some stuff in here referring to the actual security bug....I never thought you were cheating....

Default 2nd that!

Quote Originally Posted by WILDCAT1976
    KableKiB...I don't want you to think that I was saying anything about you....i just posted some stuff in here referring to the actual security bug....I never thought you were cheating....
    Just for the record, I originally started the thread to give a heads up to any player that may be interested in knowing that a humongous army was sweeping the globe.
    I could care less how the troops were aquired.
    There are several ways in which an army this big could have been aquired legitamately.
    1- Patience and keeping up with resources.
    2- Financial backing by a group- with or without an alliance.
    3- A combination of both.
    No harm done there.
    I commend you for a well performed effort, although I have to be honest, I wish someone would nuke you already!
    I know I would if I had the dough!

Heh, I'm going for Tokyo now..

I lost a lot of geos paying for that army.. can't wait for the reset now. :-P

-Kable

w00t, I got Tokyo! :-)

I'm gonna try to keep it till the reset.

Default Bloody Tokyo

Today (11/30) in Tokyo died 700,000 troops!
    Igor Irić
    New Belgrade, Serbia & Montenegro