Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ehm.

Timmetie; As I've said many other times in other threads.. we are in the midst of fixing all of this, and replying to these threads is slowing us own.. just know that it'll be fixed ASAP

T.

right sorry, i thought you got so annoyed with us you just let it be

keep on the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmetie
    i'm sorry, but i still see some of the people who reported the hole and used it with huge armies? these are legal? i just want to know this otherwise attacking would be futile indeed.
    If you would just look at some of the other posts you would see that this is close to being under control. Players that did not report this and use it to destroy others are being dealt with.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmetie
    right sorry, i thought you got so annoyed with us you just let it be

keep on the good work!
    Consider them dealt with

T.

yee! back to work!

Quote Originally Posted by araT
    Consider them dealt with

T.
    Good mod...Have you ever thought of being a admin? You have talent and it should be exploited by the powers to be.

I think it would be cool if someone who were found to be cheating, that their armies be "tagged" and any subsequent activity with their armies be that regardless of the army size they would lose all of their force against whatever size force they go up against. The army they were fighting would lose none. Bet that would raise their little brows watching that event unfold.....

Hahahaahahah!! great idea! Unfortunately I dont think it's possible but I'll run it past Mickey anyway

Quote Originally Posted by anthonywitt
    Good mod...Have you ever thought of being a admin? You have talent and it should be exploited by the powers to be.
    I'd love to be

T.

It's already embarassing for players to get their amries reduced to 1 troop.
    Because once you get attacked once, everybody sees you cheater as you only had one troop. And they all come after you then for some clean fun.

Yes Lukas I know what that feels like. It was not easy to log back on to the game. All the players I defeated with the first bank crack were after me and it took a long time to build back up. It sucked.