Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: alliance

Banned

Default alliance

could any invite me into there alliance?

Quote Originally Posted by daveid00
    could any invite me into there alliance?
    ask daveid90

Quote Originally Posted by FraWo
    ask daveid90

thats a good one FraWo...

Enough with the jokes, someone just invite him already.. I see this thread getting majorly offtopic and I dont want to lock it.

T.

Quote Originally Posted by araT
    Enough with the jokes, someone just invite him already.. I see this thread getting majorly offtopic and I dont want to lock it.

T.

sorry arat, i cannot help it...

i was attack by numerous players who register in the same day at all my cities on the same day.... How will you feel about that ???

i know this is the beta and the reset is soon... but such act is so unfair to serious player who had to hunt and plant to get geos... instead of just creating accounts.

Yep, but thats what happens when people cheat.. I know it sucks, and we're trying to sort it out.. just give us some time and you may even be reimbursed (if we re feeling generous )

T.

Banned

hummm.... if i wanted to cheat why would my names be so similar im not stupid

Quote Originally Posted by daveid00
    hummm.... if i wanted to cheat why would my names be so similar im not stupid

dave.. i am not toking about you... maybe arat can explain to you as i cannot tok about names here....

Quote Originally Posted by ronnielim
    dave.. i am not toking about you... maybe arat can explain to you as i cannot tok about names here....

hey ronnielim.....take a look at the other threads(sorry, don't know how to link and stuff) he said he cheated....then he yelled at me for laughing about it

Quote Originally Posted by WILDCAT1976
    hey ronnielim.....take a look at the other threads(sorry, don't know how to link and stuff) he said he cheated....then he yelled at me for laughing about it
    Currently I am not sure how to link either, but after his last thread about having himself banned, I would be suprised if anyone invited him to any alliance.
    One foot in the stirup, the other on the transporter pad.

daveid (both accounts) has been banned hopefully that takes care of one of our problems.

T.

hi guys... thanks for the support.. i know that this dave guy got 2 id.. but there are others out there with 10-20 accounts...

i was attack few days back by such players.. all register on the same day, attack me on the same day and with almost equal forces....

i cannot find the records now but the date should be on the 27th nov....

Quote Originally Posted by ronnielim
    hi guys... thanks for the support.. i know that this dave guy got 2 id.. but there are others out there with 10-20 accounts...

i was attack few days back by such players.. all register on the same day, attack me on the same day and with almost equal forces....

i cannot find the records now but the date should be on the 27th nov....
    Check again...can't put the date here as we are not supposed to name people as cheaters(and that would be almost the same)

What was this thread about? Someone wants to join an alliance and it seems we cant get away form the cheating thing.

This player wants to join an alliance like you do, could be you two need to get together.
    Here is his post. http://www.googleearthhacks.com/foru...ead.php?t=4355

don't worry. it's done. the guy got banned, both of his accounts in fact.

he couldn't control himself and became abusive in the forums.

speedfreak227