Thread: another bug...

Default another bug...

After all that Ive done with my huge army, which i got without cheating, ive just discovered a bug that lets you get more geos, I found it totally by mistake. Who should I tell?

-Kable

EDIT: First of all, does troop upkeep take from your geos every day or every 5 mins, and from the back or your "geos available"

Quote Originally Posted by KableKiB
    After all that Ive done with my huge army, which i got without cheating, ive just discovered a bug that lets you get more geos, I found it totally by mistake. Who should I tell?

-Kable
    PM myself or Mickey. We'll take care of it.

ok, sent a pm

Mickey knows about this bug. He said he was working on it.

you know what it is then luke? same as the other one reported?

Basically, it appears that the troop upkeep expenses are not deducting from the geos on hand or in the bank. I believe that Mickey is already trying to correct this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmetie
    you know what it is then luke? same as the other one reported?
    Yes Beezer, that is correct.
    And yes Tim, and so did Mickey already. But this bug was no priority I think as there were bigger issues first.

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer
    Basically, it appears that the troop upkeep expenses are not deducting from the geos on hand or in the bank. I believe that Mickey is already trying to correct this one.
    o man, i was once planning to check that out when i still had huge armies, but i forgot.

now i feel guilty.

it was happening to me when i had atlanta and 1 single army of 90k...its not like it pours money into your account....but the math wasnt adding up and you make a few extra geos
    New, the Unofficial Site of GEwar. A trashtalk
    forum for all players. Check it out:
    http://www.gewarriors.com*

Now with CHAT function for the ultimate of insults.

Quote Originally Posted by brodie2219
    it was happening to me when i had atlanta and 1 single army of 90k...its not like it pours money into your account....but the math wasnt adding up and you make a few extra geos
    Hey, Brodie, good to see you back. What happened to the lottery, and my two geos?
    New, the Unofficial Site of GEwar. A trashtalk forum for all players. Check it out:
    http://www.gewarriors.com

Now with GAMES, so even if you can't be the best at GEWar, maybe you can set some highscores.