Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Bank transfer bug?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    92

    Default Bank transfer bug?

    Hi all

    I tried the whole day to send 30 Geos to someone else but it always says "Sorry, invalid transaction.". After that I gotta wait 10min. Anyone having similar problems or is it just me?

    Greets

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bueth
    Hi all

    I tried the whole day to send 30 Geos to someone else but it always says "Sorry, invalid transaction.". After that I gotta wait 10min. Anyone having similar problems or is it just me?

    Greets
    Is the player you want to send it to a newbie?

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukepuuk
    Is the player you want to send it to a newbie?
    No, it's one of the "old" guys in the game. I tried now to send the same amount of money with the same note to one guy in my alliance and that worked fine.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bueth
    No, it's one of the "old" guys in the game. I tried now to send the same amount of money with the same note to one guy in my alliance and that worked fine.
    I remember an extra thing was taken in place so that users who haven't set up mines or such couldn't use the bank to send geo's. I don't know if that actually happened and if they could receive geo's then.
    This could just be a bug but perhaps you should look in that direction as well?

  5. #5
    Senior Member birq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bueth
    No, it's one of the "old" guys in the game. I tried now to send the same amount of money with the same note to one guy in my alliance and that worked fine.
    Try sending me some to see if it works.


  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    92

    Default

    I tried now again - still it doesn't work. Could it be that the recipient has too much money?

    Try sending me some to see if it works.
    I know that it works for others than this guy. But thanks for the offer

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    665

    Default

    also others outside the alliance?

    tell me his name, ill try if i can send him money.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •