Thread: Reset...what is it?

Post Reset...what is it?

A lot of you veterans will probably think this is quite a naive question, but...

What exactly happens during a reset? And what should I do to prepare for it?

Quote Originally Posted by mitsubishievo_6
    A lot of you veterans will probably think this is quite a naive question, but...

What exactly happens during a reset? And what should I do to prepare for it?
    You shave your head and then pay the $50 entrance fee again. Once you do that, go to the nearest phone booth and await instructions.

Actually, you'll just be reset to what you had at the beginning of the game -- a little money and nothing else. You don't need to do anything. Just one day when you show up, it will tell you you need to join again and download new KML files.

A reset mens that we entirely reset the game.. everyone loses all their armies, mines/fields/wells and resources/jewels.. you also have to replace your home base.. its basicly like you have just signed up to the game again.. it happens to everyone, and everyone starts from scratch..

The only thing we recommend you do is go all-out armageddon style, spend everything you've got and have lots of fun, theres no point keeping anything because you'll lose it in the reset anyway

And before you ask, we still dont know when the reset will be.. the closest I can tell you is "soon"

Enjoy!

T.

Ha! Beat you!

:P

Talking

Cheers!

Time to spend it seems!

Or give... You know giving is the nicer thing to do... LOL spend it man! take over the big city of Missoula Montana! LOL
    "640k ought to be enough for anybody"
    -Bill Gates, chairman of Microsoft, 1981

Quote Originally Posted by birq
    Ha! Beat you!

:P
    I was more indepth though quality over quantity

T.

Quote Originally Posted by araT

T.
    I think I had you beat on content, darlin'. I mean, come on: "go to the nearest phone booth and await instructions"? Comedy gold!

hahaha, ok you win

T.

Quote Originally Posted by araT

T.
    "quantity has a quality all its own", some Russian army leader.

spedfreak227

Quote Originally Posted by speedfreak227
    "quantity has a quality all its own", some Russian army leader.

spedfreak227
    In fact, this is an uncertain issue. When you google it, you see both Lenin{Vladimir Ilyich Lenin (1870-1924), Russian revolutionary, founder of Bolshevism, leader of the Bolshevik revolution, Soviet premier (1918-24)} and Stalin{Joseph Stalin (1879-1953, born Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili), Soviet politician, leader of the U.S.S.R (1924-53)} It was probably Lenin since he was the first "fella"

And the phrase might be "quantity has a quality all its own" or "quantity has a quality of its own" because both of them makes sense... It may even be "quantity has a quality on its own" which means the same as the first one...