Thread: Moving armies

Hybrid View

Default Moving armies

Apologies in advance if this has already been discussed - I've tried looking but can't find an answer.

Is it possible to move an army to a location other than a city. I would like to be able to move armies away from my home base but not necessarily to attack a city (at least not straight away ) First time I tried to move I got wiped out immediately even though I wasn't attacking (not complaining, all part of the learning experience).

I know I could move to somebody else's home base but I don't want to go upsetting them either.

Any solution? ... Please.

not as of this time, but there are 1000s of un-used homebases.

also, i dont know why anyone would mind you using their homebase, or even find out for that matter.(unless ofcourse you're attacking an ally from their homebase, but you'd piss em of anyway by the attack itself).

So it's not actually going to make much difference if I temporarily occupy an unoccupied homebase? If so that's probably the answer.

Cheers.

aah, i get your problem now.

You dont occupy homebases, you are "outside" of them.

Same with cities, armies just wait outside until you give either an occupy or attack order.

Quote Originally Posted by grimsacre
    So it's not actually going to make much difference if I temporarily occupy an unoccupied homebase? If so that's probably the answer.
    You don't occupy it, you just park yourself outside it. You can only put troops inside your own homebase.

Keep in mind that if the occupant of the homebase or somebody passing by notices you, they can still attack you. If you're unsure whether to use that homebase or not, just PM the owner and ask if it's okay.

beat ya to it

Quote Originally Posted by Timmetie
    beat ya to it
    Mine's better though