Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Invitation to an alliance please

  1. #1

    Default How can I join an alliance?

    I would like to know who i can join an alliance

  2. #2

    Default

    You have to receive an invitation

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    665

    Default

    or make an alliance and send out invititations.

  4. #4

    Default Invitation to an alliance please

    I have just overtaken Irkutsk, Russia. And i'm looking for some support (As I believe Sinner may try and take that city back, I certainly have a big enough to protect that city for a few big attacks though), and when i have several armies strong enough i will be willing to help anyone close enough to me in that alliance.

  5. #5
    Licensed to Ban araT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Sydney, Oz
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    Please dont crosspost.

    - MERGED WITH OTHER THREAD -


    T.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    665

    Default

    shadow firstly, 100 geo's aint that much.

    and secondly, tap into that unused source of people who dont troll these forums. Send PM's to everyone who is active but not in an alliance.

    And to some alliances.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmetie
    shadow firstly, 100 geo's aint that much.

    and secondly, tap into that unused source of people who dont troll these forums. Send PM's to everyone who is active but not in an alliance.

    And to some alliances.
    Hey shadow PM me and I will help you form an alliance the right way. Look at the top alliance page and then look at the top alliance...I formed that and I can help.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anthonywitt
    Hey shadow PM me and I will help you form an alliance the right way. Look at the top alliance page and then look at the top alliance...I formed that and I can help.
    that was you? wait! i remember you!



  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    356

    Default

    And who are you?

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anthonywitt
    tHey shadow PM me and I will help you form an alliance the right way. Look at the top alliance page and then look at the top alliance...I formed that and I can help.
    HALF you. We won't get into the history here and now, though.

    And whats-his-face, try looking through old threads and PMing the starters to see if they're still looking for members.
    New, the Unofficial Site of GEwar. A trashtalk forum for all players. Check it out:
    http://www.gewarriors.com

    Now with GAMES, so even if you can't be the best at GEWar, maybe you can set some highscores.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by His Lord Uberdude
    HALF you. We won't get into the history here and now, though.

    And whats-his-face, try looking through old threads and PMing the starters to see if they're still looking for members.
    Half you. What you saying uber? I formed the NAR. You came way later if thats what you mean. Treat new players with respect respect please.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anthonywitt
    Half you. What you saying uber? I formed the NAR. You came way later if thats what you mean. Treat new players with respect respect please.
    Well, ok, you did form NA, in it's name, but half your people came with a merger.
    New, the Unofficial Site of GEwar. A trashtalk forum for all players. Check it out:
    http://www.gewarriors.com

    Now with GAMES, so even if you can't be the best at GEWar, maybe you can set some highscores.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by His Lord Uberdude
    Well, ok, you did form NA, in it's name, but half your people came with a merger.
    Yes you are right. They came to me and are the best.

    You are missing the point Uber. To form a good alliance resurch needs to be done on those wanting to join. Alot of requests were rejected. Need to study hard and watch players. I watched you and even attacked you to see how you responded. Then lukas wanted you in and I sent the invite.

    Some of the other alliances are just thrown together and will never amount to much. They are looking for members from thier own country or just just anyone to add numbers to thier alliance. I looked for members from all over the game and wanted a multi cultured alliance.

    These players forming alliances in the next beta need to rethink thier alliance structure.
    Last edited by anthonywitt; 12-03-2005 at 05:10 AM.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    665

    Default

    yes i remember you bullying me into the NA a

    aah fun times..

  15. #15
    Licensed to Ban araT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Sydney, Oz
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    Quit bickering you pansies.. give the lad an invite or get out

    T.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •