Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Reset

Quote Originally Posted by araT
    Well play like it's not happening at all then, you'll get enough warning to spend all your geos - and untill then I dont see a problem
    i know what you're saying Tara, but i don't want to invest large amounts of time when i KNOW it'll all be gone soon.

722kaerfdeepS

ya me neither, the idea of working for something and it being gone soon.

ofcourse without a reset we're still working hours to get some weird internet currency called geo's.. but then you still have the illusion.

so i havn't jeweled since the reset was announced, ofcourse i dont have to because of me being better then you all.
    Never ever ever!

I haven't bought cotton fields in a month, since I know they won't pay for themselves in the time we have. People are blowing all their geos and launching all out attacks. This is why we need to know when the reset is coming.
    New, the Unofficial Site of GEwar. A trashtalk forum for all players. Check it out:
    http://www.gewarriors.com

Now with GAMES, so even if you can't be the best at GEWar, maybe you can set some highscores.

cotton usually pays off in less then 10 days so im still setting them.
    Never ever ever!

maybe i'll nuke missoula. that can be my claim to fame before the reset.

speedfreak227

Does anyone know how often, roughly, reset occurs? Like every 4 week or 4 months etc.

this one has been running for like 2 months? but it depends on the changes mickey makes to the game. and after beta there shouldnt be any more resets.
    Never ever ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmetie
    this one has been running for like 2 months? but it depends on the changes mickey makes to the game. and after beta there shouldnt be any more resets.
    Amen to that Timmetie! I can't wait to see the changes he has made to the game thoe.. I suspect mostly its the changes we have posted about in the forums..
    "640k ought to be enough for anybody"
    -Bill Gates, chairman of Microsoft, 1981

hmm, well mickey has been away a lot. if memory serves me, the last thing ive heard him muttering about was some changes in being able to attack and do "little script thingies" from google earth itself.

and i believe he once mentioned jeweling and then laughed diabolically (sp?)
    Never ever ever!

Hmmmm... Is jewel hunting going to its grave?
    "640k ought to be enough for anybody"
    -Bill Gates, chairman of Microsoft, 1981

Quote Originally Posted by Radeon
    Hmmmm... Is jewel hunting going to its grave?

I think so....all evening we have only had 20-25 users online....Mickey made an appearance but didn't say hello to us

Most people just logging on...converting resources....leaving....

we need to do something to "spice" it up a bit

Quote Originally Posted by WILDCAT1976
    I think so....all evening we have only had 20-25 users online....
    i think most people are now just waiting around for the reset.....

Quote Originally Posted by WILDCAT1976
    I think so....all evening we have only had 20-25 users online....Mickey made an appearance but didn't say hello to us

Most people just logging on...converting resources....leaving....

we need to do something to "spice" it up a bit
    after re-reading the post by radeon and the one before it I realized that my posted didn't make much sense......

I still think something needs to be done until the reset.....I'm afraid we will loose players because there's not much activity....

anybody know if the reset will happen this month? maybe have the reset on 1-1-06...start off the new year right!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by WILDCAT1976; 12-07-2005 at 01:30 AM.

I agree with Wildcat, but its not really usefully if we reset and go back to square 1, and all the while the gaps in the security and games aren't fixed....

then again... everyone's back to zero.... oooohhhh now I see what you getting at ...

Quote Originally Posted by socrates
    I agree with Wildcat, but its not really usefully if we reset and go back to square 1, and all the while the gaps in the security and games aren't fixed....

then again... everyone's back to zero.... oooohhhh now I see what you getting at ...

u will not start from zero... we will have some geos and jewels for a head start... hahaha