Thread: Game stats

Default Game stats

Stats have been mentioned before, but it was a long long time ago (relatively) and reviving dead topics is a hobby of mine.

What I'd like to see are some real-time stats from the game. The top 5 or 10 in different categories such as these:

• Longest held cities
    • Most contested cities (attacked the most times)
    • Most contested cities (changed hands the most times)
    • Biggest targets (players attacked the most regardless of city)
    • Bloodiest cities (most total troops lost)
    • Bloodiest battles (most total troops lost)
    • Biggest victories (largest lopsided victory either by percentages lost or total troops lost)

And stats for individual players:

• Battle winning percentage
    • Average city ownership time
    • Total cities held
    • Number of times won a city
    • Number of times lost a city
    • Something that factors in cost of troops versus income from cities to show how well you manage your cities

The Top Players list shows who is currently at the top in terms of total value, but there could be a calculation to determine who is the biggest overall winner. Something like average total value times total cities won divided by total cities lost. Maybe factor in time for holding cities and ratio of army cost to city income into that as well. That way, you'd be rewarded in the standings for expansion and being able to hold your cities using a reasonable number of troops.

that would be cool.....even if we had something like that right now...waiting on the reset wouldn't be so bad...you could be trying to move up a rank or 2 on the overall "ranking" list.

This would be much better than the top players...when my alliance took tokyo and gave it to me...I was in the top 5....I'M SURE AS HELL not one of the top 5 players in the game.

i like it....i like it alot

I like it this would make the game way more compedative & fun.. I have 2 more for you

Your current rank in the game: your rank/total number of players
    The highest rank you ever held:

T.

i think that birq has revived a great idea, and something that i have often wondered about while playing (and losing)!!

some general "attack" stats on/by alliances would be good too.

Thanks. I hadn't even thought about alliance stats. The overall highest rank stats are useful too, T.