Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SOS Mickey

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOWA big news.

firstly, thank you mickey, for sharing this game with us, we will carry on your legacy! i feel a mickeytown coming.

Secondly, i offer any and all services i can provide to our proud new owners of this game (who are the proud new owners? luke and anthony?). And continue to swear my allegiance for further years to come!
    Never ever ever!

It's all starting to look quite exciting again. Good luck guys - I'll be on the new server, but playing badly as usual - you need somebody to beat up on don't you?

Is all this stuff going to happen quickly or do we have a bit of time??? Is buying cotton fields at this time pointless?

I will admit...I was concerned at first...but it seems like the game will be in great hands....going to be fun...

Question...Lukas and Anthony...will you two continue to play the game or just dedicate your time to serving us

I am not going to play.
    I think everyone will be screaming cheater if I did and would ever be succesfull.
    I'll dedicate all to new features that means.

For anthony you will have to ask him

Quote Originally Posted by Lukepuuk
    I am not going to play.
    I think everyone will be screaming cheater if I did and would ever be succesfull.
    I'll dedicate all to new features that means.

For anthony you will have to ask him
    well sir...let me say that it was a "pleasure" having my arse kicked by you and your alliance members.....I am extremely excited about the future of the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

once you migrate server, will they run paralel? or will they be basicly thesame? or will this one stop, and we continue on yours? if so, will everything be reset?

I need tha info!
    Never ever ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmetie
    once you migrate server, will they run paralel? or will they be basicly thesame? or will this one stop, and we continue on yours? if so, will everything be reset?
    Everything will be reset, as you will need to create new user accounts on the new server.

old server goes? or we'll get 2 communities

and its clear for people what to do? or we'll lose quite a lot of players i guess.
    Some clear voice of reason, let them see this is not being abandonned just given to more capable (joking ) hands.
    Never ever ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmetie
    old server goes? or we'll get 2 communities
    The old server runs the main GEH site (as well as some others) and it will again be able to focus on those tasks. This community will stay, but the game will go.

and its clear for people what to do? or we'll lose quite a lot of players i guess.
    Some clear voice of reason, let them see this is not being abandonned just given to more capable (joking ) hands.
    I'll put up a large annoucement on the current GEwar page with links to the new one.

great, but dont underestimate the ability of people to overlook things, ive done so many times before (overlook obvious things that is)
    Never ever ever!

Mickey i just want to say thank u for all you have done. This game has been the best game, and the most time consuming game i have ever played.. And that is a very good thing! It means that this game isnt boring and something new is allways happening.. I wish u a good future with your family and your life. Thanks again! My 150th post goes out to you my friend!
    "640k ought to be enough for anybody"
    -Bill Gates, chairman of Microsoft, 1981

Quote Originally Posted by WILDCAT1976
    Is all this stuff going to happen quickly or do we have a bit of time??? Is buying cotton fields at this time pointless?

I will admit...I was concerned at first...but it seems like the game will be in great hands....going to be fun...

Question...Lukas and Anthony...will you two continue to play the game or just dedicate your time to serving us
    I am not going to play but may show up to test new changes. I will mis playing the most.
    We have a lot in store for Mickey's creation and most of ideas come from involment as players.

Anthony.. I posted this in the other thread about the reset but could you plz tell us the new website for the new server when u find out.. So we all know it. Thanks much!
    "640k ought to be enough for anybody"
    -Bill Gates, chairman of Microsoft, 1981

It will be announced soon enough, Radeon

T.

please dont rush this new reset...I for 1 would love to have it today ..BUT..i would rather you get everything just right so we can have all the bugs out and be able to play for awhile without wondering if reset #3 will happen to soon...good luck to all the new people running the show..and thanks