Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: SOS Mickey

jokosr: the reset will be happening because we are moving the game, its unavoidable - the other fixes will have to be made during the move or after

T.

More than likely after the game is moved. We need to descover what fixes are needed. I understand from Mickey that there is plenty. Lukas and I will address them in the order of operational importance. This will take time. Some may be fixed with out much interference to the game but this wont be known until our programers look for and find the issues.

Plus, the code is a huge mess, so they'll have some fun with that.

Adding all of those features without much of an overall plan in mind led to a ton of scripts. They should be able to work things out, though.

The server is already ordered.
    My best guess is we might as well start playing there as soon as we have a jewel hunting system online, as this would be the most practical way of resolving bugs.
    Server should be up in a matter of days(darn weekend).

Quote Originally Posted by Lukepuuk
    The server is already ordered.
    My best guess is we might as well start playing there as soon as we have a jewel hunting system online, as this would be the most practical way of resolving bugs.
    I would agree with that. It makes sense.

This is all very exciting but sad at the same time in sone respects.

I will be staying with the game, it's great.

Mickey is wise and knows that his time for this game is slight. Mickey as the creator wants the game to continue and grow. Mickey will always be the creator and our role will be to keep the game going. Out of respect for mickey we will do this. It is sad that Mickey is hard pressed for time but it is also a exciting time that the game will continue and will grow.

Mickey i have to ask.. Will u create an account on the new game? I mean just so you are there? Its not like you will be #1 on the top players, not saying its not possible, but it would be kool to have u join again as just a player.
    "640k ought to be enough for anybody"
    -Bill Gates, chairman of Microsoft, 1981

Quote Originally Posted by anthonywitt
    Mickey is wise
    Suck-up.

Mickey i have to ask.. Will u create an account on the new game?
    Can't say for sure, but I would consider it very likely. Not sure how much I'll play, but I'll certainly want to see where the game ends up going.

err.....hmmm...err....

ok... now the NAR even owns the GEWAR server...there is no way in beating the NAR now...

JOKING.... keep up the good work.. make the transfer fast...RESET~~RESET~~

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey
    Suck-up.

Can't say for sure, but I would consider it very likely. Not sure how much I'll play, but I'll certainly want to see where the game ends up going.
    Suck up.....yes I know.

Quote Originally Posted by ronnielim
    err.....hmmm...err....

ok... now the NAR even owns the GEWAR server...there is no way in beating the NAR now...

JOKING.... keep up the good work.. make the transfer fast...RESET~~RESET~~
    Hey NAR only owns NAR. I am not part of NAR and Lukas wont be. This is only fair to the game. Infact we wont play unless it is for testing. So all players are safe from Lukas and I. Except multi FA's, damaging hackers and super scripters.

Thanks Mickey,
    for creating this game and bringing it this far. I think it's in good hands with anthony and Luke and I can't wait to see what kind of changes are coming for us once everything is migrated and worked out.
    Anthony and Luke, you know I'm not going anywhere, I'll help in any way I can. Just want to be a part of it.

Now with GAMES, so even if you can't be the best at GEWar, maybe you can set some highscores.