Thread: Homebases

Hybrid View

Default Homebases

Here my suggestions:

1.- Colors to the homebases such the cities.
    2.- Resize armies in homebases of allies.
    3.- Attacks Shield free to noobs (until 1 week) then disappear it.
    4.- Nuke shields free to noobs (until 1 month) then disappear it.
    5.- Shields caducity (to Cities and homebases).
    6.- Game Over for who has zero armies inside his homebase
    7.- Allow allies inside homebases.

Here my reasons:

1.- Fast detection when someone will attack you or some allie city.
    2.- Will help new alliances moving armies till reach any target (homebase or city).
    3.- Protection to newbies who begins to know the game, they have one week to know it while collecting resources, after the one week, they will buy protection to their homebases (Will help new alliances).
    4.- Of course! My vote for nuke homebases.
    5.- My wish since before the last reset.
    6.- The One Million USD Suggestion!... In this point the users are obliged to keep activity having to take care of their homebases for not to be expelled of the game (Mickey: Paying to reentry?)
    7.- For protecion and to keep one army inside to survive in the game.

I think are excellent suggestion, however I think once there are no armies in a home base one should have a limited amount of time to create an army or the game will be over, this will also increase activity, knowing that ones home base may have been attacked one would go online often to check their home bases status.

Only 6 i don't agree on and neither did Mickey in previous posts.
    The thing is we don't want to lose any members.
    The game should flourish and this way you would kick people really out of the game.

I like it. Except No. 6, of course. The homebase idea has been a bit mishandled. It should have some element of strategy.
    New, the Unofficial Site of GEwar. A trashtalk forum for all players. Check it out:
    http://www.gewarriors.com

Now with GAMES, so even if you can't be the best at GEWar, maybe you can set some highscores.

then make 6 another punishment.

and might i add that 6 only counts if you have no cities? that way you dont have to protect your homebase when you've grown large enough to take a city (any city).
    Never ever ever!

The homebase is a wonderful fallback if you're not big enough to take and hold a city. It should stay, armies in it or not.
    Aodhan: Lord of Guts and Glory