Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sind hier auch deutsche oder Europäer vertreten?

Default Sind hier auch deutsche oder Europäer vertreten?

Hallo,

ich schreibe nun also in [B]GERMAN[/B] und hoffe doch ein paar lLeute aus dem deutschsprachigen Raum zu finden!

Hello,

iam german and looking for googleearthwar gamers from germany and or europe. Thank you for your grasp.

Do u speak two languages or do u have to use a translator? jw
    Also there are a few people from germany playing i beleive.. Not me thoe im from the U.S.A!!
    "640k ought to be enough for anybody"
    -Bill Gates, chairman of Microsoft, 1981

bin deutschsprachig, aber nicht deutsch

Please post in English only Thanks!

T.

Hi Mout, I'm from Germany

there are many germans (me too), especially on the GEH-page itself. just take a look at the namews in the game and you'll see many geman ones...
    enjoy the game

Quote Originally Posted by Mout
    Hallo,

ich schreibe nun also in [B]GERMAN[/B] und hoffe doch ein paar lLeute aus dem deutschsprachigen Raum zu finden!

Hello,

iam german and looking for googleearthwar gamers from germany and or europe. Thank you for your grasp.
    Hallo,

Ich bin (auch) nicht Deutsch und darüber spiele ich auch nicht GEWar. Aber es macht nichts, du kannst hier deutsch sprechen wenn du willst.

Quit bitching about users speaking/writing in other languages than English! If you don't understand it, tough luck.

Default German Clan

Es giebt schon eine "deutsche" allianz da könntet ihr doch einfach beitreten...

There is a german clan. So please join!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eisenfaust
    Hallo,

Ich bin (auch) nicht Deutsch und darüber spiele ich auch nicht GEWar. Aber es macht nichts, du kannst hier deutsch sprechen wenn du willst.

Quit bitching about users speaking/writing in other languages than English! If you don't understand it, tough luck.
    You do realize that the person you're talking to is one of the forum moderators don't you? It's a forum rule to post in english. Right or wrong, talking like that won't change the fact and could in fact result in your being banned.

An alternative would be to start a thread to bring up the topic of multilingual posting, if that your beef be.

I think he just accused araT of bitching.

STAND BACK PEOPLE, this will be bloody.
    Never ever ever!

I dunno whether to get popcorn or close my eyes.
    New, the Unofficial Site of GEwar. A trashtalk forum for all players. Check it out:
    http://www.gewarriors.com

Now with GAMES, so even if you can't be the best at GEWar, maybe you can set some highscores.

i will take popcorn and a cold coke. let the battle begin
    umm what was this thread about?
    germans...
    many here

Quote Originally Posted by maxxxheimer
    i will take popcorn and a cold coke. let the battle begin
    umm what was this thread about?
    germans...
    many here
    yes - i prefer chips and beer

@Mout: German clan

Quote Originally Posted by WaywardTraveller
    You do realize that the person you're talking to is one of the forum moderators don't you? It's a forum rule to post in english. Right or wrong, talking like that won't change the fact and could in fact result in your being banned.

An alternative would be to start a thread to bring up the topic of multilingual posting, if that your beef be.
    Monsieur cry-baby, I wasn't talking to you now was I!? I just thought that it is pretty ironic that a forum dedicated to Google EARTH should be so linguisto-centric. I mean, why not just make Google Anglo-saxon world? So I'll get banned, eh? For what? Swearing? Ridiculous. What if the poor chap don't speak/write proper English? Should he then be excluded from participating? The way he was just routinely asked to write in English really pissed me off. And it doesn't matter how you ask; what matters is the question itself. Imagine some white policeman, Johnny football hero and all, non-racist or anything, patrolling some park in Johannesburg in late 1980s. He discovers that a negro is sitting on a "whites-only"-bench, and just routinely yet still with a smile tells the guy to be either white or to leave the bench. I really feel sorry for you guys. You're missing out on the cultural diversity of our planet. Some forums I visit people write in all sorts of languages, but you probably would ull a Bill O'Reilly on that...

wow, is this thread heading into a strange, scary direction or what!!?!