Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sind hier auch deutsche oder Europäer vertreten?

Quote Originally Posted by Eisenfaust
    Monsieur cry-baby, I wasn't talking to you now was I!? I just thought that it is pretty ironic that a forum dedicated to Google EARTH should be so linguisto-centric. I mean, why not just make Google Anglo-saxon world? So I'll get banned, eh? For what? Swearing? Ridiculous. What if the poor chap don't speak/write proper English? Should he then be excluded from participating? The way he was just routinely asked to write in English really pissed me off. And it doesn't matter how you ask; what matters is the question itself. Imagine some white policeman, Johnny football hero and all, non-racist or anything, patrolling some park in Johannesburg in late 1980s. He discovers that a negro is sitting on a "whites-only"-bench, and just routinely yet still with a smile tells the guy to be either white or to leave the bench. I really feel sorry for you guys. You're missing out on the cultural diversity of our planet. Some forums I visit people write in all sorts of languages, but you probably would ull a Bill O'Reilly on that...
    'cry-baby'? 'quit bitching'?
    You just don't get it do you?
    Now you're talking about racism?
    It's a rule. Sorry for you if you don't like it.
    Have a little respect.
    The rule is that you talk English so everyone can understand what you are saying, especially moderators.
    And we have a cultural diversity here already, but it follows the rules set by the owner of the forum.

The way he was just routinely asked to write in English really pissed me off.

don't smiley faces count for anything these days

There was nothing malicious in the way that araT requested this at all.

Pretty strange indeed. If a moderator told me to shut the hell up and quit ****ing blabbing I'd do that in a sec. But I see no point why some ordinary user just starts bitching about banning me.

Pretty strange indeed. If a moderator told me to shut the hell up and quit ****ing blabbing I'd do that in a sec. But I see no point why some ordinary user just starts bitching about banning me.
    araT IS a moderator and she did ask you kindly to speak in english.

Quit bitching about users speaking/writing in other languages than English! If you don't understand it, tough luck.
    You clearly dont know who you're f*cking with. Consider this your first & final warning.

T.

You know araT this thread has nothing good to say in it.. Please close it before he says something even more stupid. You clearly know how to speak english but yet you have to make a big deal about it.. Everyone that we haved asked to speak english has gladly done so. I dont know why i even waste the muscles in my fingers arguing with a person like you.
    "640k ought to be enough for anybody"
    -Bill Gates, chairman of Microsoft, 1981

good idea. close this thread before something really stupid is said.

-THREAD LOCKED-