Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anti-NAR Pact

Hybrid View

Default Anti-NAR Pact

If you haven't noticed, there is currently a major siege occuring on Atlanta.
    It has been picking up momentum for the last 14 hours.

This has been a coordinated effort. For the first time ever, there is a real effort underway to take down NAR.

Many MANY people have joined in this pact.

At the request of a number of pact participants, I have created a new temporary alliance for this Pact.

If you would like further info, PM me.
    If you would like an invite, PM me.

This alliance will only be in effect until our goal is reached, or reset occurs.

Also, feel free to join in the festivities without actually joining the Anti NAR Pact alliance.

Do you want to use the whole world in your self problems? i would feel shame using noobs to reach my targets while i hold cities as NY or Toronto...

I thought RCMP (and the whole UN) would be enough to you... why use the noobs?

Here my reply.... for the noobs... free cities (except bonus cities) just pm me ;-)... and remember... NAR is requesting noobs 4 the new epoch (after resets)

regards...

he i think its great the world unites to try to destroy but one of us.

i'm joining tuka, see if you can handle 2 real players you buch of misfits
    Never ever ever!

Default Sneaky dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmetie
    he i think its great the world unites to try to destroy but one of us.

i'm joining tuka, see if you can handle 2 real players you buch of misfits
    Ah you sneaky dog.

If you think it'll be that easy to divert my attention from the task at hand, well, enjoy NY while it lasts. It's on the list, just not at the top

Patience kimosabe, we will get to you.

It's just that we've got so many cities!

I mean, our official plan was to wait until you took some, i would show you the thread but our forum is off limits, but this never happened!

now, because of you cowards, we've resorting to giving cities away, its pathetic really.

I mean, we're all just kicking back collecting taxes while all the rest keeps jeweling geo's to attack us. this cant go on like this!

(beat that)
    Never ever ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmetie
    It's just that we've got so many cities!

I mean, our official plan was to wait until you took some, i would show you the thread but our forum is off limits, but this never happened!

now, because of you cowards, we've resorting to giving cities away, its pathetic really.

I mean, we're all just kicking back collecting taxes while all the rest keeps jeweling geo's to attack us. this cant go on like this!

(beat that)
    You're right. And it won't go on like this any more.

Together we will beat NAR and make the game fun again for all

Talking Free Atlanta (make it VISIBLE again)!

I see this as organized effort to take out the dominating alliance and add some spice back to the game. It seems like things have become stagnant since NAR has taken control of all the resource cities and many of the big cities.

I don't see why Wayward having a few big cities is a problem - you need resources to take over cities (especially when facing an alliance as large as NAR). Plus, he's adding those resources to the effort, not just going after your other cities.

As far as coercing new players, I'll leave it to someone else to debate that. Just think of this as an organized revolt by the Rebellion against the Evil Empire

See you in Atlanta!

Gruss

ps - we can unite to free the invisible cities of the world!

Quote Originally Posted by gruss

ps - we can unite to free the invisible cities of the world!
    Yes! We must free the oppressed cities that are forced against their will to live an invisible life!

Default Scared I see

Quote Originally Posted by tukamotton
    Do you want to use the whole world in your self problems? i would feel shame using noobs to reach my targets while i hold cities as NY or Toronto...

I thought RCMP (and the whole UN) would be enough to you... why use the noobs?

Here my reply.... for the noobs... free cities (except bonus cities) just pm me ;-)... and remember... NAR is requesting noobs 4 the new epoch (after resets)

regards...

Yes Tuk, we all noticed you've started resorting to bribery. Sad, but do what you must.

ALL OTHERS: Don't fall for it. Play the game, don't settle for being a NAR paeon.

TOGETHER WE WILL PREVAIL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WaywardTraveller
    Yes Tuk, we all noticed you've started resorting to bribery. Sad, but do what you must.

ALL OTHERS: Don't fall for it. Play the game, don't settle for being a NAR paeon.

TOGETHER WE WILL PREVAIL!!!
    bribery? nah! simply im trying to concentrate my armies near of snakes while noobs plays their game... and sorry for NY City yesterday i though it would be funny.... but today is better....

Default Oh, by the way...

You do miss the point of this.

This is not so I can take atlanta.

This is not so I can take over the world.

This is not so a single alliance can take over the world.

The ONLY Purpose to this pact is to DEFEAT NAR.

Thus, this is not _my_ personal goal, and I am not _using_ anybody to persue it. Interestingly enough, there appeare to be a very large number of other players that share these same goals

See you on the other side!

sore losers that's what you are

but fine, ill meet your stampeding hordes at the Borders of Civilisation, ill fight them at the Walls of Justice, even in the Cities of Enlightenment we shall struglle, and never shall our defiance fail in the Halls of Morality, nor in the Brilliance of our Spirits!

We shall not be overcome!
    Never ever ever!

Default who I feel bad for

poor mickey and his server... this is one of the biggest bumps of activity in a while....
    The sound of jet fighters is followed by the sound of freedom

Quote Originally Posted by nytransit
    poor mickey and his server... this is one of the biggest bumps of activity in a while....
    Maybe thats why the server is really slow right now.

ok

33k brodie (sitting outside Atlanta)
    approx 20k in Tuk's 7th army