Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Anti-NAR Pact

There's more non-nar people outside/heading to riyahd ... anyone have any ideas how to deal with this?

many ppl don't know about this pact--i will deal with it by writing to the non-NAR ppl who are headed to riyadh, but i think that we should focus on atlanta now

Quote Originally Posted by lorial
    many ppl don't know about this pact--i will deal with it by writing to the non-NAR ppl who are headed to riyadh, but i think that we should focus on atlanta now
    It's lame to give Nar Riyahd's bonus income during the seige for Atlanta just because of a couple dorks who would then attack Atlanta anyway ...

Default non-NAR time

maybe we could choose a specific date and time to attack some city, this could be done on via personal messages to one rep from each non-NAR alliance: i am not sure which ones so far, the ones i know of are:

NAR-cyst
    German clan
    Anti NAR Pact

please list others and then we can communicate in private through messaging.

Quote Originally Posted by WaywardTraveller
    Too many selfish vultures coming out of the woodwork unfortunately.

It seems that, even with a huge non-aggression pact in place, a TON of people would rather try to take advantage of people trying to fight the big guy.

Why they do it, I don't know. They don't get ahead in the long run that way, but do undermine attempts at taking down NAR. Grr.

Riyadh fell, and Atlanta would have by now too if people would play smart!
    i dont think i like this statement....if you get all the bonus cities how is that going to help me?? iam not in any alliance....so if you take them are you going to give me some geos???? if i would take the cities iam sure you would attack me tooo.... so becareful who you call vultures..............
    save a horse ride a cowboy

Quote Originally Posted by jokosr
    i dont think i like this statement....if you get all the bonus cities how is that going to help me?? iam not in any alliance....so if you take them are you going to give me some geos???? if i would take the cities iam sure you would attack me tooo.... so becareful who you call vultures..............
    Trust me, the bonus income from a bonus city does not even come close to the cost of holding it. I dumped 25k geos into holding it for a couple days, it brought in 2k a day. The bonus you get is NAR trying to take back riyadh rather than pouncing on you any opportunity they get because they have nothing better to do.

If you want a bonus city to yourself, take cape town. Nobody but NAR should be concerned about taking it from you ...

I think in a normal game, a big alliance wouldn't get this far.
    But because of the coming reset, a lot of players who used to be active, stopped playing and just waited.
    Knowing that no reset will be coming should be enough for players to stay active as they know they can build up something.

Quote Originally Posted by ravip
    Trust me, the bonus income from a bonus city does not even come close to the cost of holding it. I dumped 25k geos into holding it for a couple days, it brought in 2k a day.

hahaha...welcome to the world of having a "bonus" city.....the cost of upkeep for the troops you need to defend them far exceed the "bonus" not to mention that you need to buy thousands of troops every other day to even hold it.
    New, the Unofficial Site of GEwar. A trashtalk
    forum for all players. Check it out:
    http://www.gewarriors.com*

Now with CHAT function for the ultimate of insults.

Quote Originally Posted by brodie2219
    hahaha...welcome to the world of having a "bonus" city.....the cost of upkeep for the troops you need to defend them far exceed the "bonus" not to mention that you need to buy thousands of troops every other day to even hold it.
    Right ... if any non-nar people want to try their hand at holding ryhad they're welcome to. Just let us know beforehand so we can coordinate it smoothly with each other rather than attacking for it. Best, though, would be to take atlanta ...

Quote Originally Posted by brodie2219

but brodie i remember back when nobody was attacking you in atlanta... a few days can get you a bunch of geos cant it?.....and if you were losing geos you could not afford to buy the troops to keep it.so i think there is still a big advantage.....until now when everyone is attacking it.....
    save a horse ride a cowboy

Quote Originally Posted by jokosr
    I've already posted elsewhere that this is not about personal gain, for me or my current temp alliance, or my actual alliance. This is purely about seeing if it is possible to take down an alliance the size of NAR.

The siege is intended to work like this: EVERYONE attacks one city at a time until it falls, who ever was the last to attack keeps it, like a lottery. Then move on to the next. Order of cities is Atlanta, Cape Town, Riyadh (already fallen) Then the rest of their cities, biggest to smallest. I've posted this elsewhere in this thread.

And you are more than welcome to join the Anti NAR Pact. It will be disbanded immediately upon successfully defeating NAR, or reset occurs.