Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 131

Thread: Anti-NAR Pact

  1. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmetie
    gruss, many have tried .

    but with anthony and luke leaving, and the rest close to inactive due to reset, you might be able to take a city or 2, missoula anyone? salt lake city?
    As far as I can tell, that's the problem, NONE have tried.

    Random attacks at NAR are pointless, but you know that Of course that's what you would like to promote, because it's good for NAR.


    This is different for once.
    All or nothing.
    Everyone in.

    Really, if we can't beat NAR this way, then NAR is unbeatable, and this game is pointless. Either way, at least we've spiced it up a fair bit!

  2. #17
    Member tukamotton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    57

    Default Atlanta Visible

    Gruss... Atlanta is red now for you blind eyes ;-) and sorry if i chose that color but... i feel as matador among a lot of bulls... oleeeeeeee!


    another wish? you have 2 left

  3. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5

    Wink Better Dead than Red

    Quote Originally Posted by tukamotton
    Gruss... Atlanta is red now for you blind eyes ;-) and sorry if i chose that color but... i feel as matador among a lot of bulls... oleeeeeeee!


    another wish? you have 2 left
    What's that old quote, better Dead than Red

    I think you need to update your city list, Salt Lake City and Missoula have been free for awhile.

    Let me think about those other two wishes...

    Gruss

  4. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tukamotton
    Gruss... Atlanta is red now for you blind eyes ;-) and sorry if i chose that color but... i feel as matador among a lot of bulls... oleeeeeeee!


    another wish? you have 2 left
    And you must obey?

    Gruss, make him take out timmetie in Riyadh

  5. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5

    Smile Wishes and More Wishes!

    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardTraveller
    And you must obey?

    Gruss, make him take out timmetie in Riyadh
    That sounds like a good one. Can I also wish for more wishes

  6. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    665

    Default

    wayward, do you remember the UN? the EU?

    you are not unique, every few generations, a chosen one arises. This is helpfull in weeding out all the rebels /matrix off.

    that would be me, you'd be the one chosen after me and pissed because of it.

    but, all talk and no play makes you a very dull boy! come on, bring it ON, Huwah! YAR, and other manly cries.
    Never ever ever!

  7. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmetie
    wayward, do you remember the UN? the EU?

    you are not unique, every few generations, a chosen one arises. This is helpfull in weeding out all the rebels /matrix off.

    that would be me, you'd be the one chosen after me and pissed because of it.

    but, all talk and no play makes you a very dull boy! come on, bring it ON, Huwah! YAR, and other manly cries.
    Ehh? My head hurts, could you try that again?

  8. #23
    Member tony bennett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Essenden Bombers DRessing Rooom
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Destroy the NAR

  9. #24
    Member tukamotton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardTraveller
    And you must obey?

    Gruss, make him take out timmetie in Riyadh
    Of course... how can i forget his help ;-) ?

  10. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tony bennett
    Destroy the NAR
    How did I know that would be your reaction tony?

  11. #26

    Default

    Tony, tony, tony, tony, tony....when will you learn? Even with your whole team of Europe-obsessed cronies, you can't win.
    New, the Unofficial Site of GEwar. A trashtalk forum for all players. Check it out:
    http://www.gewarriors.com

    Now with GAMES, so even if you can't be the best at GEWar, maybe you can set some highscores.

  12. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by His Lord Uberdude
    Tony, tony, tony, tony, tony....when will you learn? Even with your whole team of Europe-obsessed cronies, you can't win.
    Ahh, but he obviously knows a good thing when he sees it

  13. #28

    Default

    it takes the whole world to take down 25 people?...lol
    New, the Unofficial Site of GEwar. A trashtalk
    forum for all players. Check it out:
    http://www.gewarriors.com*


    Now with CHAT function for the ultimate of insults.

  14. #29
    Member tony bennett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Essenden Bombers DRessing Rooom
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brodie2219
    it takes the whole world to take down 25 people?...lol

    Lets have a pack of cards

  15. #30

    Default

    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....interesting

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •