Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anti-NAR Pact

Quote Originally Posted by brodie2219
    it takes the whole world to take down 25 people?...lol
    Yes actually.

Obviously there is a bit of a balance problem that occurs when a single alliance is allowed to retain control of all resource income.

But it can be done still, it's just very difficult.

There's actually a few reasons why I'm doing this:
    a) Well, to wipe out NAR of course
    b) To show that huge alliances aren't invincible so that hopefully...
    c) After the reset, people will be less inclined to allow one alliance to gain that much control in the first place.

d) Short of all of that, have you had this much fun in GEWar in a while?

It would be interesting to see I must admit, if you have enough guys to take the top alliance down(for future notice).
    But one thing is incorrect. When you are big and have lots of cities, the recources are already spent in defenses as you are attacked every couple of hours.
    NAR is just at the top because it's a group of the most active players.
    And constantly helping eachother through good communication.

i think i need to give my thought on this thread some air.

first of all i don't think that there is a way to take NAR down at the moment. they are just too rich. just check after reset that it doesn't happen again that they own nearly all big cities.

there was an approach with the EU and UN. i was part of both of them at some point in time. at the time as the EU fell, NAR became as big as they are now. that our alliance fell had a couple of reasons. our good old m8 w_p was mod of the first and just closed it, then there were spies and so on...

but the situation at the moment is really not good for the game at all. if one (nearly almighty) alliance rules the game, most ppl will leave as they don't see a point in proceeding to play like this. the needs some balance.

greets

Quote Originally Posted by bueth
    i think i need to give my thought on this thread some air.

first of all i don't think that there is a way to take NAR down at the moment. they are just too rich. just check after reset that it doesn't happen again that they own nearly all big cities.

there was an approach with the EU and UN. i was part of both of them at some point in time. at the time as the EU fell, NAR became as big as they are now. that our alliance fell had a couple of reasons. our good old m8 w_p was mod of the first and just closed it, then there were spies and so on...

but the situation at the moment is really not good for the game at all. if one (nearly almighty) alliance rules the game, most ppl will leave as they don't see a point in proceeding to play like this. the needs some balance.

greets
    I kind of agree, but if there is any way to do it, this is it. Either way, there hasn't been this much action in weeks, and it should be a fun way to go out before the reset

Quote Originally Posted by WaywardTraveller
    Yes actually.

Obviously there is a bit of a balance problem that occurs when a single alliance is allowed to retain control of all resource income.

But it can be done still, it's just very difficult.

There's actually a few reasons why I'm doing this:
    a) Well, to wipe out NAR of course
    b) To show that huge alliances aren't invincible so that hopefully...
    c) After the reset, people will be less inclined to allow one alliance to gain that much control in the first place.

d) Short of all of that, have you had this much fun in GEWar in a while?

A) we weren't allowed to retain control, we retained control by force and aggressivly maintained that control.
    B)The UN was on top for a good day or 2, We can't be blamed for their roman empire like Collapse from within.
    C)People were not inclined to allow us control after the last reset but we all worked very hard the first 3 weeks, then we were able to set it on cruise control.

hehe....and yes....it does add some excitment in the game right now...
    New, the Unofficial Site of GEwar. A trashtalk
    forum for all players. Check it out:
    http://www.gewarriors.com*

Now with CHAT function for the ultimate of insults.

A) we weren't allowed to retain control, we retained control by force and aggressivly maintained that control.
    B)The UN was on top for a good day or 2, We can't be blamed for their roman empire like Collapse from within.
    C)People were not inclined to allow us control after the last reset but we all worked very hard the first 3 weeks, then we were able to set it on cruise control.

hehe....and yes....it does add some excitment in the game right now...
    Well, I would argue that you _gained_ control by force.

Since I've been playing, you've been allowed to retain control. Most people think it's a complete waste to attack a NAR city and just won't do it for fear of being wiped out completely. Of course, who else is left for these people to attack but the few people that _have_ actually been willing to take NAR on. Vicious cycle that is totally in NAR's favor.

Do you know how many times I've taken a NAR city, only to be vultured by others that refuse to attack NAR directly?

Anyways, what I mean to say is there are absolutely NO hard feelings towards any NAR members. You got where you are fair and square, cudos!

Now back to the fun, as I see you've been keeping me occupied here while picking off my armies there

ask methos, he saw us in attack mode in north america at the beginning....like i said we have been on cruise control the last month or so..
    New, the Unofficial Site of GEwar. A trashtalk
    forum for all players. Check it out:
    http://www.gewarriors.com*

Now with CHAT function for the ultimate of insults.

Just a reminder for those who requested invites...

Check your alliance section in the main GEWar console, from there you can agree to join an alliance.
    Aodhan: Lord of Guts and Glory

I think everyone knows what I would say

Quote Originally Posted by tony bennett
    I think everyone knows what I would say
    Tony's a NAR lover in denial. He wants to join us so badly that he is confused by his feelings and tries to destroy us instead. It's okay Tony, you can admit your true feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by birq
    Tony's a NAR lover in denial. He wants to join us so badly that he is confused by his feelings and tries to destroy us instead. It's okay Tony, you can admit your true feelings.
    Forgot about you mate.

How's Darwin?

Forgot about you mate.

How's Darwin?
    Small and not worth keeping that many armies in. If any newbies want a good starter city, you're welcome to it. PM me.

Not you, Tony. You can't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by birq
    Not you, Tony. You can't have it.
    I wouldn't have it any other way Kevin (B.W.) ...err I mean Birq

I wouldn't have it any other way Kevin (B.W.) ...err I mean Birq
    You lost me there. I don't get your reference to Kevin or B.W.

ask methos, he saw us in attack mode in north america at the beginning....like i said we have been on cruise control the last month or so..
    I saw the attack mode, but that was with very few players playing. I've been waiting for the reset ever since I was kicked out of my alliance and then attacked by several NAR members. We'll see if this new plan works if not there's always life after the reset.