Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Anti-NAR Pact

Quote Originally Posted by ravip
    The non-nar people attacking me doesn't help a whole lot either ...
    HAHAHAHAHA - that'd be the one thing that would kill this uprising!

Some opportunistic players trying to step up the leaderboard. Maybe they are imperialists and want to see order in the world that only NAR can offer....

You wonder if some people even check the forum..... Remind them that "there's no I in TEAM"

Quote Originally Posted by blitzkrieg
    Some opportunistic players trying to step up the leaderboard. Maybe they are imperialists and want to see order in the world that only NAR can offer....
    No, I think they're just retards.

You wonder if some people even check the forum..... Remind them that "there's no I in TEAM"
    I don't think they can spell team ...

It seems obvious maths to me, if we have 23 active members and you have possibly 50
    Half our members haven't logged on since the beginning of the semester ... if you have 23 active members that may be more than the number of active elsewhere

our members havn't been "really" active for a long time now, Tukamotton has ruled the world when we were away and he did such a good job i dont think you're going to bring him down now .

but i think i woke some of em up for the counter attack, lets see if we can get all cities before reset.
    Never ever ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmetie
    but i think i woke some of em up for the counter attack, lets see if we can get all cities before reset.
    WOW! Bold statement, I think they should all have a better chance of bring us down than of us taking over the world, but bugger it, let's have a crack at it!

Timmetie and his big mouth....... I hope Luke has some problems with changing the server - I wanna see what happens here!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lukepuuk
    Ok I'll rephrase it:
    One day before the reset, I'll tell you why you are not taking their income away if you finally get Atlanta.
    That better?
    Right kind of you, thank you.

Right, so if the anti-nar pact succedes in this Atlanta front, NarCysts can drain whatever they try to throw at Riyhad and maybe by draining two fronts we can actually hold things. The Atlanta thing seems to be fizzling though

The non-nar people attacking me doesn't help a whole lot either ...
    Too many selfish vultures coming out of the woodwork unfortunately.

It seems that, even with a huge non-aggression pact in place, a TON of people would rather try to take advantage of people trying to fight the big guy.

Why they do it, I don't know. They don't get ahead in the long run that way, but do undermine attempts at taking down NAR. Grr.

Riyadh fell, and Atlanta would have by now too if people would play smart!

yes, and in the spirit of you all being sorry sobs who cant keep their pity crusade going i'd like to correct you by saying riyadh fell twice now
    Never ever ever!

And worse for them....it's almost back in NAR hands again...

We had over a million troops ready to drain NAR holding ryihad. If we didn't have to waste them on el hombre est˙pido and he had sent them into NAR we might had stood a chance.

We had over a million troops ready to drain NAR holding ryihad. If we didn't have to waste them on el hombre est˙pido and he had sent them into NAR we might had stood a chance.
    Please expand. thanks

NAR cysts seemed pretty strong as well.

Quote Originally Posted by tony bennett
    Please expand. thanks
    We could have been a huge drain on NAR over Ryhad which would have made things easier for the Atlanta team, if it weren't for having to blow 250k troops on non-nar people when their troops could have been going into fighting nar too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukepuuk
    NAR cysts seemed pretty strong as well.
    Ah yes, a mighty parasite we once were. *sob*

Alas, there exists even greater yet supremely incompetent parasites in the gworld

We could have been a huge drain on NAR over Ryhad which would have made things easier for the Atlanta team, if it weren't for having to blow 250k troops on non-nar people when their troops could have been going into fighting nar too.
    I think that is the problem with something like this.
    You try to get everyone to fight the big enemy, and they seize the chance to finally have something of their own.
    They don't go for bringing the big alliance down, but try to have something themselves, and there is no easier target then the one who thought of the pact, as they know they will have little defenses left.