Thread: Armies just disapearing!!

Angry Armies just disapearing!!

I was sending huge armies arround and when they finally arrive at their destination they just dissapear without any trace of them.
    How are the smaller guys able to particcipate in that game?? we hav'nt much of a chance as it is allready!
    Is anybody able to explain what happened here?

A very frustrated EISBEIN

My guess would be they were attacked by someone else, like perhaps whomever's inside the city.

Did you check your home GEwar page for messages?

That was my guess too, but then there is no message, no note that informs one of such a fact. I mean if one does attack a city it gives you the whole rundown of how many attacking and how many defending troops or armies tragically past away.One army didn't even arrive propperly at its destination and disappeared, and I was'nt attacking the Bermuda Triangle.
    That brings me to another Question- can one attack armies on the move and if yes, how??

Eisbein

Quote Originally Posted by eisbein
    That brings me to another Question- can one attack armies on the move and if yes, how??

Eisbein
    no, not yet, only outside cities and homebases...

Quote Originally Posted by eisbein
    That was my guess too, but then there is no message, no note that informs one of such a fact. I mean if one does attack a city it gives you the whole rundown of how many attacking and how many defending troops or armies tragically past away.One army didn't even arrive propperly at its destination and disappeared, and I was'nt attacking the Bermuda Triangle.

Eisbein
    Go to the 'Your Main GEWar Page'. (First link on the left of GEWar).
    This will show you any of your armies that were attacked, even in these situations. This is the only place to see the result of these attacks.

Red face

Thanks! Found it!
    Till next time!