Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anti NAR Pact Update!

Quote Originally Posted by His Lord Uberdude
    Yeah, really. Luk, can you make a forced truce on Christmas day? (since I know you guys won't stop on your own!)

nah...don't stop...would be interesting to see who is that dedicated to the game....of course...not everyone celebrates christmas....big advantage to them....hmmmm...maybe that's when we should attack Tuka??? hmmmm

The citizens of my city say that they would like to celebrate christmas.. instead of being killed.... Also many people will go away for christmas.. and its the biggest holiday of the year! Even in real life druing ww1 they all came together to celebrate! Just think.. the guy who shot at you yesterday.. is now sitting beside u and talking! I think we should NOT have war on christmas.
    "640k ought to be enough for anybody"
    -Bill Gates, chairman of Microsoft, 1981

And there i was thinking santa would come by and raise the jewel hunting rate for a couple of days

muhahha, give everyone 1000s geo's on christmass day and take it away after that. Root out the people with real lives
    Never ever ever!

hahaha.... But sadly i also have a real life!! I have my online life.. and my world life! lol
    "640k ought to be enough for anybody"
    -Bill Gates, chairman of Microsoft, 1981

Quote Originally Posted by Lukepuuk
    And there i was thinking santa would come by and raise the jewel hunting rate for a couple of days
    Brilliant idea.

Quote Originally Posted by tony bennett
    Brilliant idea.

hehehe I think all those who would be out of town were gonna want to kick santa's behind.