Thread: Alliance Cities

Talking Alliance Cities

Dont think this is available at the minute, my apologies if it is, but is it possible to view all cities owned by an alliance on one screen? Would be nice to know where alliances are converging, if they are at all.

Thanks

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia (27░22'34.69"S, 152░59'18.54"E)

Quote Originally Posted by patrickf
    Dont think this is available at the minute, my apologies if it is, but is it possible to view all cities owned by an alliance on one screen? Would be nice to know where alliances are converging, if they are at all.

Thanks
    Nope, currently not possible. The only way is to click on each member individually.
    New, the Unofficial Site of GEwar. A trashtalk forum for all players. Check it out:

More interesting then a Drive-by Shooting

One feature that would be nice is if all cities (both in the console and in GE) were color coded based upon faction stances. Your allies could be green and all others could be grey.

Otherwise I have to keep checking to make sure I'm not attacking an ally.
    Aodhan: Lord of Guts and Glory

Quote Originally Posted by Aodhan
    One feature that would be nice is if all cities (both in the console and in GE) were color coded based upon faction stances. Your allies could be green and all others could be grey.

Otherwise I have to keep checking to make sure I'm not attacking an ally.
    Not bad. Shouldn't be too hard to do in the console...but in GE it's a whole different story. Those are basically just placemarks there.
    Perhaps when you click on the city or something.