Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlanta Siege

Default Atlanta Siege

Time to pick up the siege on Atlanta everyone!

NAR is weakening. If we keep it up, it will fall!

Riyadh fell and they've lost a lot of other cities.

Keep up the pressure, get that ball rolling again, and we will prevail!

Quote Originally Posted by WaywardTraveller
    Time to pick up the siege on Atlanta everyone!

NAR is weakening. If we keep it up, it will fall!

Keep up the pressure, get that ball rolling again, and we will prevail!

hehehe dude, I'm not complaining here or trying to stop you...i even think this attack is interesting...but in a couple of days this whole board will be clogged with new topics about the same thing .

Quote Originally Posted by Lukepuuk
    hehehe dude, I'm not complaining here or trying to stop you...i even think this attack is interesting...but in a couple of days this whole board will be clogged with new topics about the same thing .
    Well, in a couple of days, this will all be over, and the main thread is no good anymore for disseminating info over. Kinda gets burried at the end of 140 posts

If the forum threads were hierarchical, this wouldn't be a problem, as one branch could easily be used for updates, while carrying on with the general banter on another branch.

As is, flat threads don't lend very well to that, and get way worse when they are popular.

Besides, adding one thread every couple of days shouldn't be that big a deal, is it?

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia (27░22'34.69"S, 152░59'18.54"E)

Thats because Timmetie was holding it with some pretty small armies.

Tuka has massive armies. Good luck trying to pry Atlanta and Cape Town from him.
    New, the Unofficial Site of GEwar. A trashtalk forum for all players. Check it out:

More interesting then a Drive-by Shooting

Our internal propaganda department has informed us that your defenses are wearing out. Huzzah!
    Aodhan: Lord of Guts and Glory

Quote Originally Posted by Aodhan
    Our internal propaganda department has informed us that your defenses are wearing out. Huzzah!
    lol....now THAT is propaganda....but it depends on whose defenses....
    I see Tukamotton's has actually grown.
    There's still a little secret about main income...i'll let you know in a few days.

Ssssssshhhhh, that's our little secret, Luk. They'll find out soon enough.

And the Atlanta seige? Most pitiful thing I've seen since the start of GEWar.
    New, the Unofficial Site of GEwar. A trashtalk forum for all players. Check it out:
    http://www.gewarriors.com

Now with GAMES, so even if you can't be the best at GEWar, maybe you can set some highscores.

Quote Originally Posted by His Lord Uberdude
    Ssssssshhhhh, that's our little secret, Luk. They'll find out soon enough.

And the Atlanta seige? Most pitiful thing I've seen since the start of GEWar.
    Pitiful? Hardly. I have to believe that taking out well over a MILLION troops in atlanta over the past 4 days has had SOME effect on NAR. I KNOW it's had an effect on NAR.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukepuuk
    lol....now THAT is propaganda....but it depends on whose defenses....
    I see Tukamotton's has actually grown.
    There's still a little secret about main income...i'll let you know in a few days.
    Well, you've already stated that interest in the bank isn't it.
    The only other un-capped source of income would be jewelling, or I'm missing something You got some crazy crazy dedicated individuals there that spend 10 hours a day jewelling?

Pitiful? Hardly. I have to believe that taking out well over a MILLION troops in atlanta over the past 4 days has had SOME effect on NAR. I KNOW it's had an effect on NAR.
    I'm sure it did. Looking at total statistics I see a slight difference, also on the total value.
    But for some reason not on Tukamotton. The attacks were just not big enough for that.

i told you before and i will tell you again. forget that! there is no chance in getting these cities from him. it IS too late! believe me or don't, your choice (and money)...

Quote Originally Posted by bueth
    i told you before and i will tell you again. forget that! there is no chance in getting these cities from him. it IS too late! believe me or don't, your choice (and money)...
    Got a better suggestion? Love to hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by bueth
    And besides, while we've been keeping NAR occupied in Atlanta, we've been taking out a lot more than tuk's armies. I think we've hit more NAR defending armies than tuk armies there actually.

While we have been draining NAR in atlanta, ally members have gained a LOT of cities from NAR, including Riyadh, even with all of the infighting that went on there.

Even though NAR will likely not crumble before the reset, I believe it has been proven that through organization, you CAN take on massive alliances.

I do not think this has been a waste at all.
    At least no more than jumping to claim a couple more cities for oneself before reset.

Dont forget the war continues after the reset

This game is dead if NAR keeps dominating this way.
    A new player will soon figure out that it's impossible to beat the bank interest income of 100k in anyway.
    This game needs major fix.