Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlanta Siege

Quote Originally Posted by Timmetie
    i thought this was well known on the forums?

troops dont cost you money, they give you money.
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT?????!!!!!...man o man...that will teach me to drink while I'm reading the forums....

So they give you money????? I've went negative before???? Do you have to have like a 50k army to notice?

Quote Originally Posted by WaywardTraveller
    Knowing all of this, and knowing what's going on, maybe the powers that be could think of levelling the playing field a bit till reset by giving everyone a nice chunk of geos, and we can fight it out for a couple of days before reset?

yeah yeah yeah....give all of us a ton of geos and turn off nuke shields

Quote Originally Posted by WaywardTraveller
    No, I don't think it is that well known at all actually.

I suspected, but had never done the math to figure out whether my city income was inflated or not.

So, anyways, this totally reaffirms my strategy, just for a different reason. Kill 2 birds with one stone

The only way to take out NAR at the moment is to take out their armies! Which means taking out Tuk's armies. Which means continuing to lay siege to Atlanta and Cape Town.

Which means there isn't enough time before reset to win, but what the hay, we are making progress!

Knowing all of this, and knowing what's going on, maybe the powers that be could think of levelling the playing field a bit till reset by giving everyone a nice chunk of geos, and we can fight it out for a couple of days before reset?
    Well....there's another reason that atlanta is not the main income of the NAR and that also has to do with a bug that Mickey knows of.

how would giving everybody a whole lot of geo's make the game more fun.

this is the time where you see if all you've built up wages up against the END, the APOCOLYPSE, JUDGEMENT DAY, etc etc.
    Never ever ever!

how would giving everybody a whole lot of geo's make the game more fun.

this is the time where you see if all you've built up wages up against the END, the APOCOLYPSE, JUDGEMENT DAY, etc etc.
    Well then, bring it on!

And luke will throw in some new things to stop people from saving up too much.
    Bank interest is the main thing that helps the smaller people ... it wasn't until NarCysts hit 100k that we thought we had any chance of taking a big city and having interest to hold it and replenish.

So, do we have an official date on the actual end?

no bringing it ON, i'm empty and out, i was talking about you guys.

htf is interest good for the little guy, its good for the big guy, you have any idea what i was making from riyadh in the good days? if i had just kept that up and not spent money elsewhere, i'd still be in there, laughing down at you from my huge tower made solely of the teeth of dead troops.

We want a natural flow in this game, you get money, you take a little city, you keep it, invest in it (later features to come), get some bigger armies, take a slightly bigger city. not people who save up a million troops and go for a continent, that sort of gameplay is not fun to play, and completely moronic.

actually so is saving up 100k for taking/holding a big city. with 100k you had about thesame as the NAR. i was holding big cities in the US with 500 geo's.

And no firm date, server change is on wednesday, luke said he'd hope to get it done by friday but no promises.
    Never ever ever!

no bringing it ON, i'm empty and out, i was talking about you guys.

htf is interest good for the little guy, its good for the big guy, you have any idea what i was making from riyadh in the good days? if i had just kept that up and not spent money elsewhere, i'd still be in there, laughing down at you from my huge tower made solely of the teeth of dead troops.

We want a natural flow in this game, you get money, you take a little city, you keep it, invest in it (later features to come), get some bigger armies, take a slightly bigger city. not people who save up a million troops and go for a continent, that sort of gameplay is not fun to play, and completely moronic.

actually so is saving up 100k for taking/holding a big city. with 100k you had about thesame as the NAR. i was holding big cities in the US with 500 geo's.

And no firm date, server change is on wednesday, luke said he'd hope to get it done by friday but no promises.

I like your explanation of the way it should be. I think the game is actually pretty close to that, once we get these bugs and some balance issues sorted out a bit better.

And, we'd love for you to introduce us all to your new alliance there Timmetie.
    Something's up that doesn't quite jibe with your 'Haven't been playing' 'Nothing to bring on' stance

?? i'm not going anywhere? why?

you realise that as our alliance name contains the word "new" there might be some misunderstandings?

i thought you smarter

PS. not to say it would interfere with my "not one alliance should pwn the world" philosophy, cause mine would.
    Never ever ever!

oooohhhh, Atlanta just took a big hit from Biobio.

However Tukamotton still holds on.

i was holding big cities in the US with 500
    That's because you're part of NAR. We started by taking smaller cities, but just got pounced on with no hope of getting anything sustainable unless we could get some income off saved bank interest.

i┤d like to know how much troops you have thrown at atlanta and how long you have to defend it if it will make worth for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Volli82
    i┤d like to know how much troops you have thrown at atlanta and how long you have to defend it if it will make worth for you.
    Not sure about anyone else but the "worth" isn't even a part of it anymore. Everyone is bored with NAR just holding all cities...only a select few would ever go after NAR (until now)....We all know we couldn't hold it for more than a few hours...maybe a day if all of NAR went on vacation...NAR has just sit back and taken advantage of the situation (can't blame ya)...sitting there collecting interest and the whole troop cost actually paying you thing (i still don't understand that one)....

for what it's worth my alliance has thrown around 325-350k at Atlanta...

wow, thats really much.

what i want to say about the game, it would be much more better if there would be much more players. isnt it possible to promote this game?