Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Atlanta Siege

Quote Originally Posted by Volli82
    wow, thats really much.

what i want to say about the game, it would be much more better if there would be much more players. isnt it possible to promote this game?
    i think that you will find once it is out of Beta, it will be marketed to get as many players as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Volli82
    wow, thats really much.

what i want to say about the game, it would be much more better if there would be much more players. isnt it possible to promote this game?

hehehe..sorry...I do agree with you...we need many more ACTIVE players....If we had more active players we probably wouldn't even be having this discussion...

as far as promotion...I dunno

Quote Originally Posted by WILDCAT1976
    as far as promotion...I dunno
    At one point I was going to submit this game to slashdot.org -- that would easily get you waaay more players than you could ever want. But, I figured Mickey wouldn't exactly appreciate that while the game is in beta and the servers not equiped to handle a /.ing

ravip: that will be fine on the new server once we get it moved in the next couple of days - we can set a larger player limit so all the ./ers can join

T.

Quote Originally Posted by araT
    ravip: that will be fine on the new server once we get it moved in the next couple of days - we can set a larger player limit so all the ./ers can join

T.
    that's great if there are going to be many more players online, although there might then need to be more cities up for grabs than are currently available.

I posted about it once on GadgetMadness, and once it comes out of beta I'll post about it again. That got some new players here that time, and another post should generate some more interest once the game is "finished".

yea, just remember that every player that comes here, sees the game in early beta, decides to stop, will probably not come back?

kinda 1 shot opportunity for every player.
    Never ever ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmetie
    yea, just remember that every player that comes here, sees the game in early beta, decides to stop, will probably not come back?

kinda 1 shot opportunity for every player.
    Not really, the way I worded the article. See for yourself: The article

Edit: Hey, I forgot that Radeon posted in the comments. I forgot to hook up with him, but ended up in the same alliance with him.

Default Update:

Tuk is running out of steam, he's sent out all kinds of armies today, but they are all 100 man armies!

Keep up the siege!

getting desperate for good news are we?

i hear you're telling people your "source" tells you we're getting desperate.

our forums still contain more vivid stories about some midget sex video shoot i don't want to get into then your attack on atlanta
    Never ever ever!

our forums still contain more vivid stories about some midget sex video shoot i don't want to get into then your attack on atlanta
    Well I guess that would only make a little money. From your alliance you sasy Timmy you.
    One foot in the stirup, the other on the transporter pad.

Sources from inside NAR say they are thinking about surrendering Atlanta to call off the attack...

This can only be seen as a sign of weakness...

Keep it up.....
    The sound of jet fighters is followed by the sound of freedom

Quote Originally Posted by nytransit
    Sources from inside NAR say they are thinking about surrendering Atlanta to call off the attack...

This can only be seen as a sign of weakness...

Keep it up.....
    Your sources are filthy liars. In fact, your sources don't exist.
    New, the Unofficial Site of GEwar. A trashtalk forum for all players. Check it out:
    http://www.gewarriors.com

Now with GAMES, so even if you can't be the best at GEWar, maybe you can set some highscores.

OK, timmetie, it's cute and all, but we're not that stupid

NAR has lost over 200 million in city worth since this siege started!

But nope, Timmetie is right, this isn't working and is a waste of time.

And all the 100 man NAR armies we're running into now instead of the 25000+ man armies from a couple of days ago is just a diversion to hide the 'real' nar forces right?

Your propaganda is cute, but ours worked.

seriously, the NAR isnt something you can hurt, we're not a collective, you've been focussing attacks on atlanta, that's just tuka, and he's getting some help not that he needs it the arrogant basterd . The rest is just going through with their game.

Wait, let me check our forum:

we've got: 1 post of brodie giving a link to the forum where you started rambling, no replies

1 post called "armaggedon", lets check this out: wow, its 23 posts about riyadh.

besides that there's 4 more posts of last week, all about secret things

yes, i'd say we're scared to death , he, guess what, you're not even mentioned, not even under "enemies"! that must hurt

PS. o wait, mentioned once that time you took NY, dated 11 november.

PPS. Tuka was always a nut for the 100 man armies, its his Thaaang ya know.
    Never ever ever!