Thread: London Landmarks 3-D discussion

Default London Landmarks 3-D discussion

This is a discussion thread for the following file:

London Landmarks 3-D

I hope you enjoy these london landmarks in 3D if you can think of any more landmarks just comment.

Waterloo Station is on the same side of the river as the London Eye, the station shown in this set is actually Charing Cross station.

Apart from London Eye, none of the buildings line up, Nelson's Column is way off.

The tower shown as Big Ben is not Big Ben. Big Ben is at the other end of the building by the bridge.

In fact, Big Ben is the bell inside, the proper name is St. Stephen's Tower.
    Last edited by ClarkF1; 01-05-2006 at 11:23 AM.

Sorry about that the image seems to have been updated. I will fix it soon.

Default 3D London

Sorry if someone's put a lot of work into this, but it really is dreadful. Whoever drew it has clearly never even seen a postcard of the Houses of Parliament, or even Nelson's Column.

The London Eye's very good, though!

have to agree, no offense but it's not all that good, unless it was your first go lol yeah none of them line up, u got charing cross not waterloo, waterloo is the big one across the river, big ben is wrong, that tower u got is down the wrong end, and all of your circles are, well, not circles :S also, maybe the image has been updated again, but the eye is off as well (at least last time i went there it wasnt like that)

as for landmarks how about st pauls cathedral, twickenham (yay nearer me ) or some of the other stadiums around, royal albert hall, the V&A, natural history museum, harrods, etc (actually i might see if i can make some myself lol)

soz for 3 month bump if ur even making this still, but i downloaded it n just had to tell u what i thought, hope u make an improved one

Default love london

Ide like to see canary wharf and doclands in 3d, im glad someone atleast made the efort, you might want to amend the waterloo thing thow