Thread: Weird circle, weird farming patterns and hover cars

Default Weird circle, weird farming patterns and hover cars

Weird circle formations, seems manmade, anyone know what's in the center?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Just a guess...

Re: concentric circle pattern.

This is just a guess but... it could be a bombing-practise target. Especially as there is a runway/airbase just south of it.

I like the weird lines in the grass! It would be cool if it were some sort of lawn mowing contest venue, but it probably isn't.

Must be some sort of target or guide. There is a line across the "road" exactly one mile from the centre of the target.

Thumbs up

i agree it must be some sort of target...if it is what do you think they would put in the center if anything?

Whatever the circle is, it's very old. Plants have grown in the rings, and in the desert things grow very very slowly. Plants have also grown in the lines that run away from it, which by the way point north and south. That part of the world has a lot of ancient ruins.

I don't see any hovering cars.

And Whith "Huh?" at first it looks like whoever did the mowing that they kept a space between each track they made, but if you look at the center of the smaller brighter one at the bottom left you can see where he overlapped and it still made the dark line beside the track. So it can't be mowing or any kind of harvesting, it must be some sort of soil prep.

Default what is this

1. Circle just south of the Salton sea in California desert. North south line is 3 kilometers long outer circle is .20 kilometers inter circle is .10 kilometers ans inner circle is .05 kilometers. Lookslike a bombing run setup.???

Looks like a bunker on the north road.

3. huh is a horse ranch in British coulumbia. They grow thier own hay so yes it is soil prep. They use chain discs. That is several hooked together. Oval areas are where they go around asmall hill or rise.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Elfish for my true name
    Findecáno Táralóm

My mind works better in sentences with spaces and long paragraphs loose me sometimes cause I need to picture what is going on at the same time I am reading.

Quote Originally Posted by dave 1.0

I don't see any hovering cars.
    What do you mean? You dont see those white cars floating, look at the black shadow I know, it's an illusion but fun nevertheless.

Thanks for the responses about the bombing target. Pretty neat.

Think the "Hover Car" one been covered on various threads here, but I too wrecked to remember/look for them...... I sure there was an explanation
    Is it better to be told to "Have a Nice Day" by someone who doesn't mean it, or to be told to "Eff-OFF" by someone who does?

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander739
    Think the "Hover Car" one been covered on various threads here, but I too wrecked to remember/look for them...... I sure there was an explanation
    Any black/white car parked next to each other will look like that. That's all.