Thread: 3D Building in Paris discussion

Default 3D Building in Paris discussion

This is a discussion thread for the following file:

3D Building in Paris

We are breaking new ground with GE, data rendering not seen before. Developed own technology and programming.

Amazing 3D!
    You search it, I will find it!

Default Truly amazing

This is a great step beyond anything done so far. Did you want the northeast corner on Rue Auber to be missing so that we could see inside? What building is it?

My long-time wish: A view from the west end of La Defense through a 3D Grande Arche, further through a 3D Arc de Triomphe, and see a 3D Louvre.

Would that be possible?

:-)

Tres Cool.

Exclamation 3D - Building Paris

Dear fellow members:

3 days ago I posted this KMZ file using a new technique our company has developed specially for that. As I was not logged in my post went online as anonymous. As we say in France, dommage!

Now I am coming back to inform you that a new version of this file will be posted soon on and other buildings will follow later. Our expectation is to get feedback from you on how it works and how it deploys on your computer's configuration, as we expect that such complex structure demands a configuration above the minimum demanded to run Google Earth. If this would be the case for anyone here, we apologise.

Please visit our website www.trimensions.fr for more information about our work. We thank you for the feedback posted so far and, once again, ask you not to hesitate to post your comments and evaluations about our work!

Tks and have a nice weekend

Mario

I look forward to any further progress you make on downloadable formats. I am still missing some building elements.

As to my trip down the Grand Axe, see
    http://www.googleearthhacks.com/dlfi...numents-3D.htm
    which I'm now using