Thread: Area 51 discussion

Hybrid View

Default Area 51 discussion

This is a discussion thread for the following file:

Area 51

A look at the mysterious Area 51, located in the Nevada desert.

;-) But surely this place doesn't exist!!

Welcome to GEH M3Cobb..

Sad, but true.. the place does exist... I have friends who live in Arizona who went on a road trip & nearly got themselves arrested (or shot) sneaking around the perimiter trying to catch a glimpse.. in the photos they took you can clearly see the runways & builings at the bottom of the hill..

I want to know what they feel they need to hide from us, if they didnt hide things and there were no classified projects we would know by now if UFOs / Aliens really exist, because we would know about all the planes that we have made..

T.

Exclamation Wierd cicles

Does anyone know what the weird 2 big cirles are close to area 51 corniantes
    37.55.34.85N 116.46.80W and just below that are two weird pyramids

Quote Originally Posted by LBx24x
    Have a read through this post - then you'll be able to identify those in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by LBx24x
    They're some kind of irrigation paddocks.
    The so-called 'pyramids' are too. They only look '3-D' because they have been partly watered.
    Why the black ones are black, I don't know. I guess they could have been burnt off for some reason. (after harvest maybe ? ) It could also be possible that it is some kind of sewerage disposal scheme.

Exclamation

I found Lots of more of the cirlces and pyrimids all over the west also if you look closely and zoom in to the southeastern side of the pyrimid there apears to be a building and containers there is also and very thin line going to thr radios of the circles
    Last edited by LBx24x; 10-17-2006 at 01:21 AM.