Thread: Motor bikes on racetrack Assen Holland

Hybrid View

Default Motor bikes on racetrack Assen Holland

are they training
    Attached Files Attached Files

There's actually 24 bikes on track, I would say that it was either a training day or a track day for the public. I doub't it was a full race day as there are not many vehicles in the car parks.
    It's a nice find anyway.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey boy
    There's actually 24 bikes on track, I would say that it was either a training day or a track day for the public. I doub't it was a full race day as there are not many vehicles in the car parks.
    It's a nice find anyway.

I would go for a public track day. Even test days have quite a few trucks there so they can rebuild complete bikes if necessary.Oh, they're playing at Zandvoort too.

Nothing much happening at Rockingham, UK. In fact, I think it's been so long since they did anything that a fine layer of dust and stuff is covering the place. Have a look and see what I mean.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Is it better to be told to "Have a Nice Day" by someone who doesn't mean it, or to be told to "Eff-OFF" by someone who does?

Quote Originally Posted by abkebab
    are they training
    I live near Assen and most of the time the circuit is open for public. So most of the time there are also people racing...without insurance :P