Thread: Boy Scouts of America

Default Boy Scouts of America

The Boy Scouts of America restricts scout membership and leadership opportunities to homosexuals and straight males who DON'T believe in God. According to the BSA, atheists and gays don't make good scouts or good role models. If the Boy Scouts of America were a privately funded group, it could discriminate against and hate anyone it **** well wanted to. But the Boy Scouts of America is dependent upon Federal, State and local government handouts.

http://www.sho.com/site/ptbs/prevepi...d=s4/boyscouts
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default ..

sucks for my troop..atleast 5 of the kids are atheist...
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾Ľ̃̾)۶

In the Scouts Laws that I learned when I was a Scout, this was Scout Law #4!!!

4. FRIENDLY. A Scout is a friend to all. He is a brother to other Scouts. He seeks to understand others. He respects those with ideas and customs other than his own.
    And this was law #12!!!

12. A Scout is REVERENT. A Scout is reverent toward God. He is faithful in his religious duties. He respects the beliefs of others.
    What are they now? The scouts have been bought out. period.

Remeber, this was all thought up back when politicly correct wasn't even heard of
    Remember what movie these are from? I bet you don't!
    "You do well in school?"---"Yeah"---"Good, so did I, that's what they call a paradox"

"How's your mother?"---"Oh... I'm afraid she's on her way out."---"We all are. Act accordingly."

I can break my back while serving my country in the Marine Corps, but my kid can't be a Boy Scout because I am an athiest, how you like dem apples?