Thread: Red, Orange, Yellow Border Lines discussion

Default Red, Orange, Yellow Border Lines discussion

This is a discussion thread for the following file:

Red, Orange, Yellow Border Lines

Usually border lines on GE are marked by yellow lines. Throughout the globe there are several examples of red border lines. Here is an example of red, yellow, and orange lines all next to each other. At this moment, I'm not sure why there are different colors to these lines. I'm guessing Yellow is for countries, red is for special territories (like the Gaza Strip or West Bank in Israel), light bluish represents different territories )Russia and Turkey are good examples), and Orange represents the United Nations Disengagement Observer Force (UNDOF), a cease fire line created in 1974. Any more examples of this would be appreciated.

Super Moderator

The red line is a borderline in dispute. The connected countries are arguing over territories. Other example is the border between Egypt and Sudan. This discussion has been discussed before under Strange Red Border Line under General Discussion.
    There I have added a link showing all borderlines in dispute.

Kashmir is another disputed border, between China, India, and Pakistan.

All three have nukes, I have my money on India....
    Latine loqui coactus sum! Latro! fremo!
    Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Si sapis, sis Senatus!

Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

If you could save yourself, would you save us all?

Kashmir is a good song
    Remember what movie these are from? I bet you don't!
    "You do well in school?"---"Yeah"---"Good, so did I, that's what they call a paradox"

"How's your mother?"---"Oh... I'm afraid she's on her way out."---"We all are. Act accordingly."

Yeah, especially that long version Robert Plant did live in Marrakesh...

True, very true
    Remember what movie these are from? I bet you don't!
    "You do well in school?"---"Yeah"---"Good, so did I, that's what they call a paradox"

"How's your mother?"---"Oh... I'm afraid she's on her way out."---"We all are. Act accordingly."

Super Moderator

Kashmir is also the name of a danish rock group.

Default North cyprus

RED BORDER = THE FUTURE'S YELLOW BORDER

THERE IS NO UNIFICATION IN THE WORLD. THERE IS ONLY PARTITION IN THE WORLD. Since 1990:
    SOVIET UNION = 1 Armenia 2 Azerbaijan 3 Belarus 4 Estonia 5 Georgia 6 Kazakhstan 7 Kyrgyzstan 8 Latvia 9 Lithuania 10 Moldova 11 Russia 12 Tajikistan 13 Turkmenistan 14 Ukraine 15 Uzbekistan
    YUGOSLAVIA = 16 Bosnia and Herzegovina 17 Croatia 18 Macedonia 19 Serbia and Montenegro 20 Slovenia
    21 Namibia (South Africa)
    22,23,24 Marshall Islands, Micronesia Caroline Islands, Palau (separated from USA)
    CZECHOSLOVAKIA = 25 Czech Republic 26 Slovakia
    27 Eritrea (Ethiopia)
    28 East Timor Timor-Leste (Indonesia)
    THE SAME RACE, SAME RELIGION, SAME LANGUAGED PARTITIONED:
    SERBIA-MONTENEGRO = 29 Montenegro 30 Serbia
    31 Kosovo (Serbia)
    32,33 Abhasia, South Ossetia (Georgia)
    AND WILL GO ON....34,35,36,...Transnistria , Greenland, Quebec, Wallonia, Flanders, Catalonia, Basque, West Sahara, Somaliland, Scotland, North Ireland,Padova,...

So, as is seen, the road is one-way. Equivalnetly, the red border means "There is a country which applied ethnic cleansing to another country and still dreaming the capture that country".

Examples:
    Georgia vs. Abhasia, South Ossetia
    Serbia vs. Kosovo
    etc.
    The SOVEREIGNITY IN RED BORDER COMPLETELY BELONGS TO THE GOVERNMENT IN RED BORDERED AREA.:
    • There is NO Serbian police in Kosovo. Serbian police MUST show passport to Kosovo's police in order to enter Kosovo. The only flag that waves in Kosovo is Kosovo's flag.
    • There is NO Greek Cypriot police in North Cyprus. Greek Cypriot people MUST show passport to North Cyprus's police in order to enter North Cyprus. The only flag that waves in North Cyprus is North Cyprus's flag.