Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "Ancient alien spacecraft found by new GE member"

Default Someone close by ;)

I found thus whiek trying to follow those roads..

It seems they are dumping some nasty stuff there in a new man mad lake of sorts..

I'd love for some opinions on this one..

Cheers!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I think it is much more mundane than anyone imagines. To the north east there is a working oil rig. To the south west there is another concrete platform. (another well) If you use the line tool and draw a straight line between the oil rig and the platform to the SW you'll see it aligns practically exactly with the 'object' in question.
    My estimation is that it's an exposed length of a buried pipeline between the two platforms.

Here is another spot that has the same rectangle in the desert.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I would say that it is mabey the result of drilling or a missile. That is what I most probably think. I believe the "missile" (if there was one) was launched, and then started losing power causing it to slam into the ground. A con to that theory, is that there are no scorch or burn marks associated with the "missile". You would normally see scalding around the whole area even on the sand. Or, it just might have been an "alien ship"...... This is so confusing!!
    Lifes as extreme as you wanna make it!!!

I'm going to guess it's an oil rig. But who knows? You never can tell what can happen in the desert.

Ich werde erraten, dass es eine Bohrinsel ist. Aber ich kann verwechselt werden. Sie können nicht erzählen, was in den Wüsten geschehen kann. Mein Deutsch ist nein gut.

Default Strange pattern around

Try to get to 39miles high and watch the terrain pattern. It looks odd. This is in fact a strange place.
    C oruja

I've found some similar markings, obviously made by machinery, that show quite well the effects on the sand when you remove some.

Why do all the near-by buildings etc. appear to be in negative?

Default Runway

I was looking at this area and i found what looks like a disued runway, i would think there has been some kind of oil field here, and maybe these areas of the desert are at higher resolution as someone was keeping an eye on what was going on in the area

Default Sorry to disappoint...

It's just a former French Nuclear test range of the 50'-60'

You can learn more from here (English):
    http://www.univ-perp.fr/fuseurop/sahara_e.htm
    The picture on the top right of the page can clearly match with the linear strip atop the brown HD rectangle.

More here (French only, sorry, but many detailed pictures):
    http://www.capcomespace.net/dossiers...mant_CIEES.htm

There were many test in that area near the little village of Colomb Bechar (you can Google-it with that name).

As the Google Earth images are not showing the names of the surrounding tiny villages, if you don't know what it is about, well... makes it hard to guess...

Quote Originally Posted by nermal
    It's just a former French Nuclear test range of the 50'-60'
    No, they're not.
    If you had checked the locations being discussed in this thread against the locations mentioned in the sites you linked in your post, you would have seen that you are at least 800km off target.

Quote Originally Posted by BradG7
    Ummm, I hate to burst you bubble here guys. sladys and Rank both pointed this out already.
    It's simple, I'm not an arenologist, but it is just a ripple created in the sand, well in thes case, a wave size. The sun is at an angle in the picture so it casts a heavy shadow over it, that's all.
    FINALLY!!! THANK YOU!!!!!
    Hi, I'm Ravenfeather, and I approve of this assumption.

Some phrases should never end in "Sort of", phrases like "I love you" and "You're going to live..."

i think this is the place that some studios filming sci-fis(star war,etc etc)

Default Mmm...

I doubt it's for filming, and it's not an alien space craft, but something odd is definitly going on round here...

Ihr Fund überrascht mich wieder Minel. Erhalten Sie die gute Suche aufrecht.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

-This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
    -Dies ist Häschen. Kopieren Sie Häschen in Ihre Unterschrift, ihm auf seinem Weg zu Weltherrschaft zu helfen.

Super Moderator Captain Hornblower's Avatar

In English please...

Software is like entropy. It is difficult to grasp, weighs nothing, and obeys the second law of thermodynamics; i.e., it always increases.
    Norman R. Augustine