Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: "Ancient alien spacecraft found by new GE member"

Default Mobitel Algeria

Forkboy is right, the sun is SE, all the way. But, there is nothing buried there, they were digging/excavating from the SW side, pushing the sand in a NE direction. Rather, they were preparing a cavity for something to be buried or planted there, such as a communications tower. Because of the sand, any tower structure needs to be secured deeply or risk slumping over. Several other rectangles all over the Algerian oil fields. Algerian cellular communication is rapidly spreading to low-density population areas. There are lots of camps and oil works in the immediate vicinity. My call is, they are preparing a foundation for a telecoms tower. Further updates GE pictures are likely to show the cavity filled, with a tower there.

Default It's interesting how rumors get started

Default Alien spacecraft

Sorry to disappoint you but it is probably somerthing to do with the oilfield being produced here. If you scroll up a bit, you will see an aeiral view of one of the drilling rigs.

Default weird engravings

clearly made by earth moving equipment but one looks liek a beasts face, and one looks like a squid faced thnig, WEIRDDDNESSS

i dont know how to find my .kmz files thsi si my first post so heres the

latitude 31░ 8'48.52"N
    longitude 7░52'50.50"E

Talking Opinion of an Algerian

if you want my opinion , this rectangle was designed as a target for a missile or something like that , because if you look at the point of impact, we see that he is EXACTLY in the middle of the rectangle !! which means that the test was successful

I think it was a meteorite impact. Check this view of it out.

Better view.kmz

From this direction and angle you can see the sun was in the southeast sky and this is not an object on the sand at all, but a spoon shaped area dug out of the sand. It sure looks as if a meteorite came in from the southwest and plowed into the sand to me.
    New guy!

Exclamation Look at the tire tracks?

These seem to be some kind of tire tracks to me. What do you think. Maybe leading away from inspection of the "pipe".....or maybe to recover dead bodies.....
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Akhmed; 06-19-2008 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Forgot to add kmz file...

All area is a nuclear test site (France)

Default total marbidly

wow thats some really crazy landscape around it as well, looks like a huge dried up lake..!??

Where is the picture at??

Wow, there is a trail. Leading from the front of the pencil shaft. Could be a UFO... or a jet. But jets aren't that long.

Default Bil0961

Regarding "NASA". Please,do not rely on "NASA" for the "TRUTH". NASA is well known for its cover stories.You won't get the whole truth from them. My opinion on the desert photo and the rectangular shape around the mound. It looks more like an "Underground Secret Base" of some sort,But that's just me.

Default gunshot

I think it is the result of an unexploding warhead from a shell out of a field gun of some type or other,possibly an anti tank round.

This has been done to death ... it's part of an exposed pipeline between two pumping stations.