Thread: Roads don't fit to satellite image!

Exclamation Roads don't fit to satellite image!

I discovered, that at my home town Melle in Germany the roads and rails don't fit to the satellite image. They are moved ca. 4.8 kilometers to the north.

Also the label for Osnabrueck, when "Populated Places" is activated, is missing. And Osnabrueck is much bigger than Melle. Coordinates of Osnabrueck: 52░13'56.51"N , 8░ 2'58.87"E

Default hey

thanks for the psot this has happened to a few of us in many times if you want to get the issue fixed I advice you to contact Google Eartn support by going to http://earth.google.com there should be a "support" link if not trying searching aroung the page until you find one because I know there used to be a link.
    Check out the all new hYpe Entertainment to see some of my cool music remixes. Just go to hYpe Entertainment

Thanks! First I haven't found the contact site of Google Earth, but now I have. Will I get a respond from them?

Default hey

yes, you should get a response from google within 2-3 buisness days sometimes within 1-2 days. thanks,Hypeserver-Helping G.E. Users since July 2005
    Check out the all new hYpe Entertainment to see some of my cool music remixes. Just go to hYpe Entertainment