Thread: Where is Noahs Arc?

Default Where is Noahs Arc?

Can you find the famous picture taken by satellite supposedly showing the location of Noahs Arc, many years ago?

Super Moderator

"A group calling themselves the Archaeological Research Foundation (ARF), investigated the "ship" with the full cooperation of the Turkish government in the summer of 1960. After doing preliminary excavation and dynamiting one of the sides, they concluded that the formation was only a freak of nature, a clay upthrust in a lava field. No artifacts or petrified wood were found."
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

-This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
    -Dies ist Hńschen. Kopieren Sie Hńschen in Ihre Unterschrift, ihm auf seinem Weg zu Weltherrschaft zu helfen.

well put Metnik, sladys, I am sorry but it is a possible location, not the actual location
    Remember what movie these are from? I bet you don't!
    "You do well in school?"---"Yeah"---"Good, so did I, that's what they call a paradox"

"How's your mother?"---"Oh... I'm afraid she's on her way out."---"We all are. Act accordingly."

Super Moderator

I know it's in dispute. I thaught everyone knew it.

I'm sure most either know it or don't care about it.
    Remember what movie these are from? I bet you don't!
    "You do well in school?"---"Yeah"---"Good, so did I, that's what they call a paradox"

"How's your mother?"---"Oh... I'm afraid she's on her way out."---"We all are. Act accordingly."

Quote Originally Posted by BradG7
    I'm sure most either know it or don't care about it.
    Indeed,, I was actualy about a mile away from it when I was doing my national service.
    It does look like a ship/boat/barge/ark whatever you call it.
    About 150 meters long.
    Looks awasome. But, it is only a pile of mud.

I place marked the exact point. The other place mark is, a bit out (by nearly 4 miles).

http://www.googleearthhacks.com/dlfi.../Noahs-Ark.htm

There is a building north of the "ark"; it is a observation building they've built on the edge of the clif.
    By-the-way; I think the elevation is about 2000m above sea level.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Satri...
    I'd rather be ridin' my HOG...

Quote Originally Posted by Satri
    Indeed,, I was actualy about a mile away from it when I was doing my national service.
    It does look like a ship/boat/barge/ark whatever you call it.
    About 150 meters long.
    Looks awasome. But, it is only a pile of mud.

I place marked the exact point. The other place mark is, a bit out (by nearly 4 miles).

http://www.googleearthhacks.com/dlfi.../Noahs-Ark.htm

There is a building north of the "ark"; it is a observation building they've built on the edge of the clif.
    By-the-way; I think the elevation is about 2000m above sea level.
    Thanks for this post, I was watching the discovery channel thing about Noah's ark and just wanted to see this, real or not.

I've been wanting to ask this for a while, but someone beat me to it...
    Interesting; What everyone has to say...
    Hi, I'm Ravenfeather, and I approve of this assumption.

Some phrases should never end in "Sort of", phrases like "I love you" and "You're going to live..."

Satri, after doing just a little bit of research I found out that the Bible and the Quaran actually point to two different locations to where the Ark is to be found.. the Quaran states that the ark will be found exactly where you were visiting (the thumbnails you posted), but the Bible states that it is to be found on the mountain north of this site, Mt. Ararat which is relatively close. If I am mistaken someone please correct me, this is what I found after browsing the internet for about 15 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by styler1972 View Post
    Satri, after doing just a little bit of research I found out that the Bible and the Quaran actually point to two different locations to where the Ark is to be found.. the Quaran states that the ark will be found exactly where you were visiting (the thumbnails you posted), but the Bible states that it is to be found on the mountain north of this site, Mt. Ararat which is relatively close. If I am mistaken someone please correct me, this is what I found after browsing the internet for about 15 minutes.
    You're right, the Bible says Mount Ararat.