Thread: Global Oceanic Boundaries discussion

Default Global Oceanic Boundaries discussion

This is a discussion thread for the following file:

Global Oceanic Boundaries

This file shows you which countries own which islands and what areas of the ocean.

Default Please remove this file

This file is located on the Google BBS. You do not have my perssion to link to that location. I will not post such linked files on this BBS until the long-promised comment count on "My Files" enables one to see what questions or comments are raised.

Further, it is my business when to link to my files, not yours.

I'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by CollinsP
    You do not have my perssion to link to that location.
    If permission was needed for links, the internet would be toast. I can't see why this is an issue. We're directing people to your file at the location of your choosing. Seems like a great thing for you. It's like those Belgian newspapers that sued Google so that Google wouldn't drive traffic to their sites.

I will not post such linked files on this BBS until the long-promised comment count on "My Files" enables one to see what questions or comments are raised.
    When did we promise that? It's a great idea, and certainly one I'd like to implement, but I don't recall promising it. (of course, this site has been around a while, so it's possible that I promised it sometime in the past, but I don't remember doing so)

Anyhow, the link has been removed.