This is a discussion thread for the following file:
La Grange d Yerres Castle
This castle was owned by Maurice Hermann, Comte de Saxe and Maréchal de France in 1748. Numerous memories of this great man remains in the galleries and specially battle and games scenes by Chevalier from designs by La Touche.
It was finally owned by Baron Gourgaud after Napoleon's death.