Thread: C-5 Galaxy discussion

Default C-5 Galaxy discussion

This is a discussion thread for the following file:

C-5 Galaxy

This is a very high aircraft!

Wth do you mean with "very high aircraft"???

Default Wrong Plane

The aircraft on the left is a C-17 and the aircraft on the right is a C-141B. I use to work on those planes at that base in Memphis. A C-5 is the largest aircraft in the free world (which is not pictured in this clip). Russia has one that's just a bit larger and I can't remember the name. C-5's can be found at Travis AFB, CA (North east of San Francisco), Kelly AFB, TX (South east San Antonio), Dover AFB, DE. There are a few other bases that have those planes and can be found if you search Google.

Default C-17

If you glide south of the runway you can find another C-17 on final.
    Also search Earthhack for C-5 and you'll find a bunch of C-5's all over the world.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by briang959
    The aircraft on the left is a C-17 and the aircraft on the right is a C-141B. I use to work on those planes at that base in Memphis. A C-5 is the largest aircraft in the free world (which is not pictured in this clip). [B] Russia has one that's just a bit larger and I can't remember the name.[/B] C-5's can be found at Travis AFB, CA (North east of San Francisco), Kelly AFB, TX (South east San Antonio), Dover AFB, DE. There are a few other bases that have those planes and can be found if you search Google.
    The russian plane you don't find the name is the Antonov An 225 Mriya (the dream!) built to bear the russian shuttle Bourane on its back.