Thread: HELP.........."google earth has encountered a problem and needs to close. we are sorr

Default HELP.........."google earth has encountered a problem and needs to close. we are sorr

i know that you guys have probably seen this often.........."google earth has encountered a problem and needs to close. we are sorry for the incovenenience"

did anyone ever come up with a decent answer...........i have had GE since mid 05...........and i have changed nothing.........then she quit working last week................man, i am so disappointed............and yes i have unintalled and reinstalled.........many times........nada......

any suggestions?

If you're running on windows, this kind of thing happens a lot.
    It happens because your computer may not have enough RAM to support it, or that something IS wrong with Google Earth. If you've reinstalled, then something might be wrong with your computer...
    Welcome to Google Earth Hacks. We hope you enjoy being a member, and have fun!
    Hi, I'm Ravenfeather, and I approve of this assumption.

Some phrases should never end in "Sort of", phrases like "I love you" and "You're going to live..."

Quote Originally Posted by xbigshot1
    iand yes i have unintalled and reinstalled.........many times........nada......

any suggestions?

You can try to delete the GE folder manualy after uninstalling GE. Download the new GE version and then reinstall. Sometimes this works.

Felippo

Default Try This

If An Updated Version Of GE Is Available, Try downloading That.