Thread: Transparent construction discussion

Default Transparent construction discussion

This is a discussion thread for the following file:

Transparent construction

Utah, desert: Transparent construction, open at the top, a car(?) inside, rather high... but what is it?

Default saw this already

our government has a ton of crap in the middle of nowhere. i actually saw this before, and i can't find the site again but someone that used to work there back in the day said they tested rockets and ejection seats and such, and the lines are for ranging before they had remote measurement systems. if you notice directly to the east there is a base with a runway (not hi-res, but...) and to the south there is a faint grid, and further south and slightly east there is a larger grid. i think 50's-era stuff, not used any more from what i learned. but it is odd to see a vehicle there huh?

Looks like a high frequency direction finding antenna (elephant cage), but I am not shure.

http://images.google.de/images?hl=de...G=Bilder-Suche

Felippo

this is our governments version of the nazi "flytrap" part of a supersecret WWII research project in poland. if you look to the southwest of here you can see under construction landing pads for secret circular craft. these are similar to those located in the carson sink near lovelock nevada and reported on here http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com/e...-airfields.htm this large area is called dugway proving grounds and has much the same function as "area 51" ours is approximately twice the size of the origional in poland.
    Last edited by almon; 02-22-2009 at 11:12 PM.

Not so sure about the entire "nazi flytrap" thing you're referring to, but it is in fact the Dugway Proving Ground

The ring is visible on the imagery from 1993, so it isn't the HiRes detector...
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾Ľ̃̾)۶

the nazi origional
    Attached Files Attached Files

our version, twice as big
    Attached Files Attached Files

background info on the "giza death star" website of joseph p farrell or here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Glocke