Thread: Hummer Plant discussion

Default Hummer Plant discussion

This is a discussion thread for the following file:

Hummer Plant

This Is The AM General Plant In MISHAWAKA, INDIANA. THEY BUILD THE H1, H2 AND H3 HERE. THEY ALSO HAVING A TEST TRACK. IF YOU LOOK TO THE LEFT YOU HAVE THE MILITARY SIDE, THE H1. TO THE RIGHT THE DOMESTICATED VERSIONS. IN THE CENTER OF THE TOP LOOP ON THE TEST TRACK YOU CAN SEE THE OFFROAD TESTING AREA. THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT PART OF THE NORTHERN INDIANA WORKFORCE.

Default Incorrect

They DO not manufacture the H3 in Indiana, it is manufactured at a GM location in Shreveport, LA.

Super Moderator Captain Hornblower's Avatar

Btw, your caps lock key is defect

Software is like entropy. It is difficult to grasp, weighs nothing, and obeys the second law of thermodynamics; i.e., it always increases.
    Norman R. Augustine

Yea dude get your facts right, no H3 in Mishawaka and also good test track is in South Bend, about 15miles from the location shown. It may be a large part of the northern Indiana workforce, the H2 plant especially, but they continue to lay people off. Luckily I don't work there, however the other day we discovered some Hummers with keys in them in a warehouse connected to the place I work... (Which is next to the real testing grounds...)