Thread: Five pack of armies now available

Default Five pack of armies now available

You can now purchase five armies at once and save 5 jewels!

The cost of one army is now 6
    The cost of a nuke is now 45
    The cost of a 5-pack of armies is 25

Default hey

hey mickey just curious, but I have noticed when ever you update the GEH War store you always higher the prices on the items like the Nuke was originally 20 Jewels and the Army was originaly 3 Jewels before the Nuke became 40 jewels that 45 and the army became 5 jewels then 6. Just a simple question why you keep raising the prices.
    Check out the all new hYpe Entertainment to see some of my cool music remixes. Just go to hYpe Entertainment

prob so everyone doesnt get really good

Default hey

please don't create multiple accounts..............mickey,the mods,and I are currently working on that.....actually last night I occupied every city then abandoned them for newcomers to the game.....we are taking over cities and releasing them for newcomers and also contacting members when they are getting to good......within a few weeks players will be able to play there best though since by then everyone should be used to the game....
    Check out the all new hYpe Entertainment to see some of my cool music remixes. Just go to hYpe Entertainment

LOL

I love it -- the sysops taking over cities.

This is the "divine intervention" feature, right? ;-)

Keep up the good work. Think carefully about how numbers balance. Perturb the sytem gently as you implement changes -- no big swings in the variables. Better to creep up on new system stabilities than to throw things into dramatic new dynamics.

Default Nothing Happens after all the cities are conquered

I just won, but nothing happened.

I think that you shouldn't be able to play if you are the only one playing. I was split with one other player, until everyone left. Then it was just a matter of time. I am going to release all the cities, but one.

Players should get a bonus number of jewels every hour based on some ratio of their score. This would act just like the normal risk. This will help speed up games.

Players should be limited in who they could attack. Perhaps only their neighbors. Similar to the old risk.

There should be other ways of getting jewels. I was able to crank up my fly to speed, create placemarks for all cities, then just double click the placemark of choice. Then I just have to "bump" the map to get new corners. Maybe this will become harder as more cities become available.

Hope this info helps.

Keep just enough fly speed to prevent travel from being instant. At the last moment, while it's quickly "settling" on your destination, just click the screen to stop it. You'll have random coordinates that'll pass the bot detector.

OF course, you probably lose as much time as if you kept travel instant and bump it; just a thought for a different ergonomic approach to the same goal. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by mcshea98
    Players should be limited in who they could attack. Perhaps only their neighbors. Similar to the old risk.
    I've been trying to think through this all day, but still haven't come up with a good way to implement it. I'll keep thinking, though.

There should be other ways of getting jewels. I was able to crank up my fly to speed, create placemarks for all cities, then just double click the placemark of choice. Then I just have to "bump" the map to get new corners. Maybe this will become harder as more cities become available.
    If you have any specific suggestions, please let me know. I'm also hoping that more cities will make this more difficult...